Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 160 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

Nessie

On the Ice
Just had a minute (lunch hour) to watch “Somebody to Die For” - - V and T’s last performance at All that Skate (is that grammatical?) They were lovely, and it’s so nice, as you all have pointed out, that they ended on a high note.
As for wearing matching costumes, I’m sure it is Max that is nixing this silly and unsophisticated tradition and as usual, his instincts are absolutely on target. I think it’s lame when pairs dress the same way -- looking like two carrots in a garden or something. The two skaters are pairs, not twins.
Wow – the scene from the bus! Those Korean fans are SERIOUS fans. It makes us look completely sane!

annafer

On the Ice
Thank you skatefan02! We should cherish these videos because there's gonna be a few weeks long break. But we can always go to past videos, I never get tired.
Wow – the scene from the bus! Those Korean fans are SERIOUS fans. It makes us look completely sane!
:laugh: now I don't feel guilty anymore.
They probably went to party hard in their hotel rooms. #PlumWhine Wooohoo.
So we won't get another "overworked and ..." Instagram photo from Maxim, thankfully.

justastro

Rinkside

Arawen

Final Flight
Thanks everyone for the videos from today!

YES for possessive Maxim being back!! That photo with him, Tatiana and Alexey was hilarious :laugh:

I wonder if they´re done with the #partyhard now, it must be like 6.30 am there.

Finally our bb´s can have some well deserved vacation if only for a few weeks but still. Like all of you I hope for many pics and mostly pics of them on their own or with Dexter with no other people around, I missed that too much :laugh:

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice
And Max really looks handsome :love: and really huge compared to the Korean skaters

ah! Whirlwind weekend with my girlfriends from college so I missed almost all the real time postings and I'm getting caught up with the last ten pages. So far this is my favorite observation bc I felt the same way! Max is SO SO hot in a tux and I always find him and Tanya in the videos bc he's so much taller!

ntk87

On the Ice
I miss their selfies alone, without more people around them too.... like last year vacations :)

Nessie

On the Ice
Thanks Skatefan02 and Justastro and Anafer (earlier) for the postings. You saved us all a lot of time hunting for material. I watched sections of Part I and Part II of the last All That Skate performances. Stephan Lambiel was just marvelous – even though he’s not competing, he still skates at the highest level. And I liked the smallish guy – Jinsao Kim – with his hip hop dance moves. South Korea is a pretty conservative country so I’m sure he had to keep things on the mild side. And Yuna. Wow, that blood red costume was spectacular – with those gold swirls seeming to be affixed across her skin! Though if you ask me, she too skates rather conservatively. You just have to be reserved at all times in Korea, I guess. I’m not going to say a lot about Savchenko and Mossot – they need to find their own approach and not fashion their program on V and T’s style. They’re trying too hard to be romantic and affectionate. (Someone else has pointed this out already I believe. )
Oh -- the point I wanted to make is that our Max and Tati skated cautiously too, and it makes sense. I think these skaters keep the fireworks to a minimum. That is, when you’ve got to perform over and over, you can’t take too many risks. If you twist an ankle and you can’t perform, that’s a disaster, so they throw one or two of their delicious signature moves in but don’t go all out as they do in the Olympics. I'm sorry that we'll never see Masquerade Waltz and JCS again -- live, I mean.

annafer

On the Ice
The Dexter photo's location was Seoul and Max's photo was posted from the airport so they must be on the plane now on the way to whatever place they're going to.

Arawen

Final Flight

kinoriH

Final Flight
OK here goes:

Tanya: Must. Not. Grin. Like. A. Scool girl.... D*** it failed!
http://cs10378.vk.me/u7843979/146083649/x_fd548712.jpg

Tanya: WHAT is that God himself appearing JUST as we do the cross sign?!
http://cs10575.vk.me/u44213759/137778657/x_fab11973.jpg

Tanya: Aaaah Paris, the city of love, right Max?
Max: Yes, let´s get this love thing started.
http://cs10378.vk.me/u7843979/109971010/x_69be49e9.jpg
(Based on that we THINK they were both free people by then)

LOOOL the "school girl grin" just KILLED ME. She does smile like that a lot. It's just too adorable. :)
And the others.. are just.. I'm speechless. :laugh: