Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 101 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

AnaBM

Rinkside
Well I'm new in this forum and I know nothing at all of how it works, but I've follow this thread for a while and is awesome, thanks to all for share so many things. :) Is great to find people with whom to share this love for V/T

(Sorry for my bad english, I'm from mexico and I'm not use to speak english just in class. :rolleye: )

Elizabeth Darcy

Spectator
LOL same here! We might have met in another forum, say about Jane Austen fan fiction :)

Hi Sally and Eli, we haven't met before and yes I am a huge Jane Austen fan. Don't you think Max and Tanya are a bit like Darcy and Elizabeth!!!!

I am glad to meet everyone here in this awesome community of V/T followers. I am hoping that V/T compete at skate at Skate America or Skate Canada this year and some of us will have an opportunity to see them. I wonder if we could set up a fan meeting like they do in Japan? Anybody on this thread know how the Japanese one was set up? It would be fantastic if we could arrange it.

SallyTeoh

Rinkside
Hi Sally and Eli, we haven't met before and yes I am a huge Jane Austen fan. Don't you think Max and Tanya are a bit like Darcy and Elizabeth!!!!

Hahaha..... although Darcy is tall and handsome, but Darcy character is more reserved, while Max can be explosive in emotions; while Elizabeth is a bantering queen, our Tati able to change situations according to her favour as she is calm and collected..... I would say Tati looks more like Darcy while Max seems to be more like Elizabeth.....

The only thing that Pride & Prejudice story applies: Love at first sight but unwilling to admit at first? Then, Max can no longer contain his 'ardent love' for Tati and admitted it??? hahahaha.....

Quote from Pride & Prejudice that really fits the scenario: “I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun.” Meaning: Max don't know when he likes Tati but when he realised it, its already begun.... (Just assumption, people!)

Note: Sorry for those who don't really understand or haven't read Pride & Prejudice before..... its just a bit of comparison of the story with V/T couple!

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice
Thank you borzaya!!! Welcome all the new members.

Also I think I am the ONLY fan of Max with that mustache. It's too funny! I LOVED his 2013/2014 look with the goatee and small mustache. So sexy! So I totally dig this too maybe even if it's a little silly... Though maybe for only a week. :laugh:

Also thank you kinoriH for the link to the translation of the talk show! Loved the part about Ksenia's toes. :)

Милу

Rinkside
WOW - THANK YOU ALL! After a pretty busy weekend I come back to work and just check into GS to read this thread - and there are so many treasures! :)

I think the interview where their parents are present is charming and interesting, and I truly understand their reactions to the wedding questions. I think this relationship status thing is also part of them trying to draw a line around their personal lives. They have commented their relationship in the documentary, Max has said in some interviews that they have "something romantic" etc, and also their coach Nina has confirmed the relationship. Some of their "trying to protect personal integrity" probably also connects with a strive to remain "normal people". Comparing to other "stars" they have a very humble approach to their fans, they are showing pics from everyday life on instagram, they aren't arrogant or vainglorious - they are "only" extremely talented skaters [with a cosmic connection and charisma that makes us swoon...] but behind that - pretty normal people. Drawing a line also means trying to make people respect that they want some privacy.

From earlier photos we've already noticed that Tanya really resembles her mother. What I noticed during the documentary was that they also speak so similar, they have very similar voices, they speak in a low tone, moving their lips in a similar way. :)

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice
Милу;913907 said:
From earlier photos we've already noticed that Tanya really resembles her mother. What I noticed during the documentary was that they also speak so similar, they have very similar voices, they speak in a low tone, moving their lips in a similar way. :)

I noticed the same thing about her mom. They both have a very soft, feminine nature about them. There's a funny pic where she's face to face with her dad on her Instagram though, and they have the same nose. I'll have to dig for it.

orangella96

Final Flight
Thank you borzaya!!! Welcome all the new members.

Also I think I am the ONLY fan of Max with that mustache. It's too funny! I LOVED his 2013/2014 look with the goatee and small mustache. So sexy! So I totally dig this too maybe even if it's a little silly... Though maybe for only a week. :laugh:

Haha nope I think it's funny as well especially now that I saw that Alexei has such a mustache as well. :laugh:
http://instagram.com/p/mv1Tf8ii4e/

I am hoping that V/T compete at skate at Skate America or Skate Canada this year and some of us will have an opportunity to see them.

I hope they take part in as much competitions as possible. They said they definitely want to compete in the "Cup of China" this year and Skate America and Skate Canada are quite close to that one. Just one week between I believe. So they might not go there. But I hope so of course :)

I have to agree that I found it a bit odd that Tessa and Scott did that bridal shooting. It just doesn't seem right...:scratch:

Batsuchan

Medalist
borzaya, thank you SO, SO MUCH for the translation!! :bow: :bow:

Welcome to all the new members! :) It's so nice to see that Max & Tanya are loved around the world! Yellow hearts for you all! ;)

Unfortunately, I'm going to be traveling for the next 1.5 weeks, so I probably won't be able to check the forum for awhile...hopefully it won't take me too long to get caught up again! This thread moves so fast sometimes! But I'm not complaining too much! :biggrin:

annafer

On the Ice
orangella, I finally managed to open the link you posted yesterday (it opens on my PC but not on mobile devices). It was an interesting read and if google translator isn't wrong I think the journalist is basically saying that there were emotions between them from the start, but they started to acknowledge them only after they split with their exes.

borzaya a huge thank you for the translation! It's so nice to finally understand what they're saying. These quotes got me: "MT: We feel like one. It was surprising for me, and it was surprising for Tanya… As if we were encapsuled together… only with Tatiana I felt what it means – when you are one with someone, when you are breathing in the same rhythm. TV: I can say, that I skate for him, and I think that it can be felt by everybody that there is, as they say, "chemistry" between us… and I can say that it goes from the heart… it's not because the choreographer or someone has said so… I just feel it, I skate for him." It really shows on the ice that they skate for each other and only makes me regret they didn't pair up in 2006, imagine how many more beautiful programs we would have witnessed.
Please don´t judge me, but I find the photo of Tanya´s lips very sexy and sensual. It isn´t much but more isn´t really needed either. I want more such photos and with both of them :eek::
Totally agree with you, one of the best photos he posted. It has something very special.
I far prefer V/T to continue as they are and keep the details to themselves if they prefer but share the honest moments without faking anything off-ice for show. I also love that V/T can portray different characters and styles in their competitive programs instead of just doing the same thing over and over. Their chemistry shines through anyway. :biggrin:
Me too. They're so natural, nothing fake on or off the ice. Even after winning big at the Olympics they remained the same and I love that. And on the ice they're magnificent, every year something completely different from the previous one.
I love the pics Max posted today (well maybe not that last one), but the lips one is my favourite.
For some reason he deleted that last photo :laugh: even though it wasn't the first time he posted pics like that. That's just him, posting weird photos from time to time.

And welcome to the new members of this board!

Милу

Rinkside
I far prefer V/T to continue as they are and keep the details to themselves if they prefer but share the honest moments without faking anything off-ice for show. I also love that V/T can portray different characters and styles in their competitive programs instead of just doing the same thing over and over. Their chemistry shines through anyway. :biggrin:

In this sense I think their programs are really interesting, they are somehow intellectual and depict complex love stories, where there is not always a happy ending (I mean the stories, not the competition results). I think we would be tired of them if it was lovey dovey happy ending soap opera relationships that were on show on the ice...

ntk87

On the Ice
Hello! What was the pic Max deleted? I think I haven't seen it. Today they are doing a soothing :)

annafer

On the Ice
In the photo of Tanya that Max posted she seems to be dressed with a black robe, so I assume they also shot her in underwear as they did with Maxim. Those photos are gonna be something really good.