Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 171 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

ntk87

On the Ice
Poor them!! I hope they will be the tipical caribbean thunders, only an hour and then, sun again :)

annafer

On the Ice
Speaking about their choreos, I think Morozov designs the programs and then Kapranova works with them all the year, with the interpretation, the details and all these things
Yes, that's exactly how things work and that's why they work both with Morozov and Alla. Morozov prepares the programs with them during summer in the USA.

Thank you for the link kinoriH!

So yeah, pretty clear we won't get photos. It would have been a treat considering all the guys that went with them. I'm sure they'll post some when they get back but it won't be the same.

kinoriH

Final Flight
So yeah, pretty clear we won't get photos. It would have been a treat considering all the guys that went with them. I'm sure they'll post some when they get back but it won't be the same.

Don't say this...! :no: I'm still not giving up.
btw I think we should hold a contest for who posts the 1st IG picture on this thread. :biggrin: who's in?

Alba

Record Breaker
Yes, Kapranova is their choreo, but they have always worked with Morozov a lot, too. Don't know about LP, but Masquerade was Morozov's work. I haven't heard anything about their ceasing to work with Kapranova, though...:confused:

No in fact they said nothing about ceasing to work with Kapranova. I didn't even know that she was working with them.
They were just speaking about Moro doing their choreo and that's it.
I don't know about their LP this year either. I just assumed it was Morozov's.

If anybody wants to see- I found V/T SP from team event in Sochi. by NBC. :)
ENJOY!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=778822788794787&set=o.167887039896560&type=2&theater

I did put their SP and Ksenia's SP on youtube but they put it down, within 24 hrs, because of copyrights.
I'm trying to upload some videos from Sochi on FB but it takes an eternity to upload them on FB, while on Daylimotion they lose the quality video. I don't know why....:rolleye:

kinoriH

Final Flight
I did put their SP and Ksenia's SP on youtube but the put it down, within 24 hrs, because of copyrights.
I'm trying to upload some videos from Sochi on FB but it takes an eternity to upload them on FB, while on Daylimotion they lose the quality video. I don't know why....:rolleye:

you have the NBC broadcast? :O i've been looking for those everywhere. Especially S/K.

Alba

Record Breaker
you have the NBC broadcast? :O i've been looking for those everywhere. Especially S/K.

Yes I have it and it's HD, very good quality. I don't know where to upload them. I mean, a part from FB. Do you know a secure good site?

kinoriH

Final Flight
Yes I have it and it's HD, very good quality. I don't know where to upload them. I mean, a part from FB. Do you know a secure good site?

You can always try VK. It's a very simple site. But daily motion is good also, doesn't matter if the video loses the HD quality. :) OMG you're my hero. you have no idea how much time i've been looking for the NBC videos.. all US sites are blocked here in Israel. :cry:

annafer

On the Ice
Very beautiful Ksenia & Fedor's photo, even though Tanya & Max's is more sensual and I expect the official ones to be out of this world.

Daily motion and vimeo are good options to upload videos, only you don't have to use their names or Sochi or Olympics in the title or tags.

Arawen how cute are they sharing the scarf. We should make an album with all the clothes swapping lol. And we should probably thank Fedor for the 2nd photo.

Alba

Record Breaker
You can always try VK. It's a very simple site. But daily motion is good also, doesn't matter if the video loses the HD quality. :) OMG you're my hero. you have no idea how much time i've been looking for the NBC videos.. all US sites are blocked here in Israel. :cry:

I don't have access on VK from here. I have no idea why.
Anyway I'll upload them on Daily because I was wrong. It doesn't lose the quality at all.
You just have to click up on the right side of the video to choose the format. I can't belive I missed that and all this time I was thinking where to upload them. :laugh: I never used it before tbh.

This I&K swan lake I uploaded on FB and it took me almost 4 hrs. :rolleye:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=564721336958896
You have to click on HD here as well.

This is V&M SD I uploaded on Daily: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1lr4jd_sd-virtue-moir-sochi-2014_sport

I think they are the same.

Ok Kinori: in which performance are you interested, a part from S&K of course.

kinoriH

Final Flight
I don't have access on VK from here. I have no idea why.
Anyway I'll upload them on Daily because I was wrong. It doesn't lose the quality at all.
You just have to click up on the right side of the video to choose the format. I can't belive I missed that and all this time I was thinking where to upload them. :laugh: I never used it before tbh.

This I&K swan lake I uploaded on FB and it took me almost 4 hrs. :rolleye:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=564721336958896
You have to click on HD here as well.

This is V&M SD I uploaded on Daily: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1lr4jd_sd-virtue-moir-sochi-2014_sport

I think they are the same.

Ok Kinori: in which performance are you interested, a part from S&K of course.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I don't know any other person who will put the effort to upload random vids for someone they don't even know. :bow:
As for your question- I'd like to see V/T SP & LP.. if you have those? :thumbsup:

Alba

Record Breaker
Daily motion and vimeo are good options to upload videos, only you don't have to use their names or Sochi or Olympics in the title or tags.

I actually used Sochi 2014. :slink: It looks like there is no problem with it but good to know. I'm not going to use it from now on.
I'll check vimeo, if maybe it will take less time to upload there.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I don't know any other person who will put the effort to upload random vids for someone they don't even know. :bow:
As for your question- I'd like to see V/T SP & LP.. if you have those? :thumbsup:

You are more than welcome. I have them so no problem to upload. :)
The annoying part is just when they take a long time, like with FB, but Daily is ok.

I have both of V&T performances. I'll do the upload tonight though. I have them on the Desktop and my boyfriend is using that during the day.:)

Arawen

Final Flight
How do you notice these little things, Arawen, seriously. :)
I find it so touching , and they look so happy, young and carefree in the 2nd picture.. sharing clothes seems to be their THING. :love:
Like I said before, it´s my slightly unhealthy obsession I have with V/T :biggrin: No wonder they look so happy, they´re quite "new" there as a couple I think, from Euro´s 2012 ;)

Arawen how cute are they sharing the scarf. We should make an album with all the clothes swapping lol. And we should probably thank Fedor for the 2nd photo.
You should put it up on your tumblr :)