Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 228 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

paravolar

On the Ice
I guess so. Here`s what my translator says:

"This year we have prepared a cool program, but will have to move it to the premiere of the next season. If and leave on ice, then use the previous developments. At least some advantage from injury - in the summer do not have to spend time setting programs will need to just remember already begun." - See more at: http://bolshoisport.ru/articles/tat...niya-i-pretenziyah-k-isu#sthash.ZKvn6YHo.dpuf

Last edited:

kinoriH

Final Flight
arrg why can't they just let go? lol

I really don't think they should skate their Olympics programs again. they were perfect for that time and it's not going to do them justice.

If only we could fast forward to next season already...:cry: #ramleela #dracula

paravolar

On the Ice
Thank you. The translation on tumblr says pretty much the same thing: they won`t use the new programs, but the previous ones.
Here`s the quote from tumblr:
"This year we have prepared a cool program, but we will have to move the premiere to the next season. If we’ll compete, we’ll be using previous programs. At least there’s some advantage from the injury - in the summer we don’t have to spend time setting programs, we will need to just remember already learned ones. "

paravolar

On the Ice
I think they said in an interview that they won`t be skating MW again. By previous, Maxim could have meant any of their older programs.
And I`m still not sure that we`ve got the right translation :drama:

kinoriH

Final Flight
I'd love to see them rocking some of their old programs, for instance- Black Swan- but these kind of programs don't have the technical difficulty and for sure won't get them the world title in the current situation. Sure they can make the lifts more complicated but that would take away from the artistry of the piece. these programs should remain untouched imo.

and in this parcticular fan meeting they both say that they don't want to repeat some old programs. 20:29 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBwg9Nl8vtE

what don't I speak russian.

Last edited:

HermioneG

On the Ice
I think Max means: If we’ll compete in the next season (=2015-2016), we’ll be using the programs we have already prepared (= for the season 2014-2015).
He means that progran that they prepared for this season they will show only next season even if they will take part in some competitions this season (and if they will compete they will use something they had before - not clear olimpic programs or programs they had earlier).

paravolar

On the Ice
http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20150120/800987282.html
Here is what my translator says:
MOSCOW, January 20 - R-Sport, Maria Vorobyov. Olympic champion in figure skating Russian figure skaters Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov the agency "F-Sport", which probably will not have time to get in shape for the World Cup, which will take place in March 2015.

Volosozhar and Trankov not played in the competition after winning the Olympic Games in Sochi. In mid-November, the partner had an operation on his shoulder. In late December, a pair of coach Nina Mozer reported that skaters aims at preparing for the World Cup.

Triumph skaters from Russia at the Olympics: Bravo, Max, Tanya, Fyodor and Xenia. Best photos >>>

"For the World Cup we most likely will not have time to recover - said Trankov. - Can catch the world team championship, but the question arises: should we hurry? On the other hand, This year, the team has a chance to win if you collect strong line-up ".

" But if you go to the team championship, then most likely, the new program will not show it "- added Volosozhar.

Skaters told that in February will go to perform in the show. "But support for the program will not abound, yet does not allow shoulder - said Trankov. - I look forward to February 15, when I can, as promised by the doctors to start full training".

World Figure Skating Championships will be held in Shanghai, March 23-29, World Team Championship - in Tokyo on April 16-19.

borzaya

Final Flight
Well, it conveys the main idea, mostly... Yes, they don't think they will take part in the Worlds, because won't be ready. Though maybe they will take part in the team championship. But if they do, they won't show their new programs. They are also supposed to take part in a show in February (the date is not mentioned), but they say they won't be doing many lifts in it.

kinoriH

Final Flight
if they miss art on ice i'll personally sue them cause the cast this year is unbelievable.

Last edited:

svetik

On the Ice
kinoriH, Maxim said in reply on somebody's question on his Instagram, that they are going to take part in AOI. It'll be nice to see them skating again, I'm not bothered about lifts.

chloevclem

Rinkside
I have missed them so bad at the EC, haven't you?

I've also missed them! However, the pairs competition has been interesting none the less! What a turn of events! I was sure Stolbova & Klimov would win. I don't understand that fall. I feel so bad for them but yet I'm happy for Kavaguti and Smirnov! Yuko was so emotional!

svetik

On the Ice
I have missed V/T. It wasn't the same without them. They're the best pair for me. I'm glad, Kavaguti and Smirnov have won, but their skating doesn't attract me as much as Tanya and Maxim. I didn't like Stolbova's attitude towards Fedor Klimov, he had a fall, so they didn't do the last throw, but she was so angry with him and didn't say anything to poor Fedor. That's why I like V/T partnership, weather mistakes are made, they always support each other.

chloevclem

Rinkside
I agree! It's weird looking at the podium and photos. I don't thus S&K ever smiled. But maybe they are thinking about how they lost their only chance to be euro champions because Tatiana and Maxim will take it back next year!!:cheer:

svetik

On the Ice
I agree! It's weird looking at the podium and photos. I don't thus S&K ever smiled. But maybe they are thinking about how they lost their only chance to be euro champions because Tatiana and Maxim will take it back next year!!:cheer:

You might be right. I just feel sorry for Fedor, I could see, he was blaming himself, but Ksenia made mistake in the first throw. She's having a lot of stick about it on russian forums, especially sports.ru Somebody said, that she needs to take a masterclass from Tanya. Maxim made a lot of mistakes in LP in Grand Priex Final 2012 in Sochi, but Tanya supported him and I remember her sayng to him, while they were waiting for their marks, that everything would be OK and they would get though, that's what I call a real partnership!