Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 269 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

chloevclem

Rinkside
Hi everyone! I know that we're not supposed to be bashing other groups but I have to be honest and say that I'm glad that D/R didn't do fantastic at ACI because it shows that they're not unbeatable. I appreciate D/R for their technical capabilities but I am FOREVER a V/T fan first!!!

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Hi everyone! I know that we're not supposed to be bashing other groups but I have to be honest and say that I'm glad that D/R didn't do fantastic at ACI because it shows that they're not unbeatable. I appreciate D/R for their technical capabilities but I am FOREVER a V/T fan first!!!
I dont think its bashing. I too respect them for their tech as well. (If only Megan wasnt as defensive as she is I may appreciate them moar)

that vid is awesome!:cheer2:

kinoriH

Final Flight

Imo their score should have been even lower. 133 points for the FS is ridiculous. their lifts positions are nowhere near level 4 and actually remind me of V/T last lift in their Dracula FS which got only a level 2. She fell on the first throw (I counted 7 whole seconds before he actually threw her) and completely missed ther second one.

Alan Geraldy

Rinkside
This is my first post and I would like to express my admiration to V / T.
This season will not be easy , but I think in the end they won gold. :points:

Last edited:

robredo40

On the Ice
Duhamel and radford will be doing quad throws which this team won`t playing it safe, if the canadians land those throws V&t ain`t beating them.

sses1

On the Ice
Duhamel and radford will be doing quad throws which this team won`t playing it safe, if the canadians land those throws V&t ain`t beating them.

Did you see D/R's performance at the Autumn Classic? Quad Sal was not landed and the quad lutz was singled. . .

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
I saw on the Skatinglesson facebook page the Trankov mention printscreen from the cellphone, the one where Jenny writes to Meagan. I suppose it's normal for them to discuss V/T.

Nessie

On the Ice
Nessie, V/T are in NJ at the moment. Is there any chance for you to see them?

oh my god. I have to make some calls and see if they are at the rink where I know the manager. Let's see whats up -- thanks for the info!

aceiel

Rinkside
Oh yeah I saw the stuff about the "nickname" they have for Max, whether it was the TSL or D/R- I'd really like to see the source on that (never mind if it's in one of the whole videos TSL do though, heaven knows I've tried to watch those many times and given up :laugh2:)

Nessie

On the Ice
Nessie, V/T are in NJ at the moment. Is there any chance for you to see them?

I can't thank you enough, Svetik. I hadn't checked their instagrams in a few days.....Because of you, Svetik, I can say:

Mission accomplished. At long last! Met Tanya. You can’t believe how sweet she is. Max was nearby running and flexing before practice. Will write more shortly…

Last edited:

aceiel

Rinkside
This is the link to the text conversation with Meagan that TSL posted. (Hope it works).
https://goo.gl/pSs5o2

Me to Meagan: "Get over it, Meagan!"

Oh thanks for the link! Sometimes I feel like the TSL really is just starting needless drama...

(Also Nessie that's amazing! Oh gosh I cant wait to hear about it! :popcorn:)

Last edited:

kinoriH

Final Flight
Omg Nessie I cannot believe you actually got to meet them for real this time. Can't wait to hear all about this... we want everything in detail!! :)