Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 271 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

kinoriH

Final Flight
She's not pregnant.. at least not yet. ;) it was just an opinion.

Max tweeted that he wants to announce something today after the SP at CoC. Probably something about doing commentary again. We'll wait and see.

He's such a troll.. lol

HermioneG

On the Ice
Max tweeted that he wants to announce something today after the SP at CoC. Probably something about doing commentary again. We'll wait and see.

He's such a troll.. lol

I think it's about he will comment FS at CoC on TV :cool: Just my opinion :)

Devochka

Rinkside

He's such a troll.. lol

Lol, Max will be the main cause of my young death!!
Giving me heart attacks over tweets...what a world.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker

He's such a troll.. lol
he IS lmao :laugh2:

cant wait

adelia

Record Breaker
He's such a massive troll. He made an announcement of an announcement but still no announcement.

Nessie

On the Ice
I guess we’ll know soon enough what the announcement is, but for my part, I think it would be GREAT if Tanya were pregnant. While it wouldn’t be easy for them to come back to competing after having a child (if they are even thinking of such a scenario), it can be done (Gordeeva and Grinkov).
And if she is pregnant, I wonder if it’s because marriage has changed their perspective. That is: 2018 is still VERYfar off – a full two years! That’s a long time! Is it really worth it to stay in the game and continue to compete, when other pairs are doing quad throws (Duhamel and Radford, Simeca and Knierem, if I have it right.)? Should V and T continue when other pairs are hungry and pushing hard and have nothing to lose? V and T have reached the pinnacle of success. Are they really enjoying a second attempt at that objective? Is it worth waiting two years to be 2nd or 3rd at the Olympics?
But if Tanya is pregnant, I wouldn’t think they’d announce it so quickly, would they? Sometimes couples wait a bit before the announcement, just to be sure that all is going well with the pregnancy. She certainly didn’t look pregnant when I saw her, but who knows. She’s so fit, one might not even know for a few months!

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Max will indeed be commentating mens & ladies LP tomorrow!:clapper::cool2:

borzaya

Final Flight

He's such a troll.. lol

Yes, that was only about his commenting FS :) He confirmed it in a later twitter post, announcing his commentary, saying "oh, you've guessed it too quickly, it's not fun :) " And the previous post was saying that he was going to announce some news "good for some, sad for others" (because some people don't like his commentary and think that he is talking too much, so he was joking about it). But many Russian fans were really driven crazy about it :laugh2: (there were many speculations about Tanya's pregnancy, too) :biggrin:

kinoriH

Final Flight
There's a new documentary with about Tanya & Max (about 30 minutes long). Some lovely new moments from practice, their trip to Italy, and of course new little interviews.
Unfortunately I don't know any russian but I still enjoyed it.

They are the best!
:agree:

Part 1- https://www.facebook.com/evellize.lucas/videos/o.167887039896560/1038170109555715/?type=2&theater
Part 2- https://www.facebook.com/evellize.lucas/videos/o.167887039896560/1038172252888834/?type=2&permPage=1

note: Thank you Evellize Lucas from their group on Facebook for uploading it again. (it was first posted on VK but some content on this site is often geo-blocked)

Last edited:

Nessie

On the Ice
There's a new documentary with about Tanya & Max (about 30 minutes long). Some lovely new moments from practice, their trip to Italy, and of course new little interviews.
Unfortunately I don't know any russian but I still enjoyed it.

They are the best!
:agree:

Part 1- https://www.facebook.com/evellize.lucas/videos/o.167887039896560/1038170109555715/?type=2&theater
Part 2- https://www.facebook.com/evellize.lucas/videos/o.167887039896560/1038172252888834/?type=2&permPage=1

note: Thank you Evellize Lucas from their group on Facebook for uploading it again. (it was first posted on VK but some content on this site is often geo-blocked)

Thanks, KinoriH, for sharing this. It’s a drag not to know what they are saying, but I suspect we who follow them know most of their history and details. – like landing in Japan when an earthquake struck, the growth of their union, professional and personal, the death of Max’s father, etc. But I am curious as to what Stas said. We don’t hear from him very often.... Anyway, thanks.

borzaya

Final Flight
Thanks, KinoriH, for sharing this. It’s a drag not to know what they are saying, but I suspect we who follow them know most of their history and details. – like landing in Japan when an earthquake struck, the growth of their union, professional and personal, the death of Max’s father, etc. But I am curious as to what Stas said. We don’t hear from him very often.... Anyway, thanks.

I've watched it only partially yet - but yes, mostly there are the same things which were already told in the previous documentary.
I'll try to render the highlights of it tomorrow, if I have time...

Nessie

On the Ice
I've watched it only partially yet - but yes, mostly there are the same things which were already told in the previous documentary.

And ONLY if you have time. You are too kind and we who don't speak Russian don't want to be a burden...!
Take care...

ragdoll

On the Ice

We are of course looking forward to your highlights if you have time and thank you very much for all the translating you have done for us! Much appreciated by us fans of Russian skaters.