Where is Jason Brown? Is he skating the LP in team event? | Golden Skate

Where is Jason Brown? Is he skating the LP in team event?

skateluvr

Record Breaker
I did not see him standing with the team last night. And is he I HOPE doing his LP in the Event? I do not want to see Jeremy melt again. I wish they had picked max AAron

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Where is Jason?

Answer: At this very moment, he is enjoying the Opening Ceremony after marching in among fellow Team USA athletes. :yes:

noskates

Record Breaker
It's what I would expect. He's dealing with jet lag, excitement, etc. Needs to get the feel of the ice and focus.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
We won't know who's skating in the team LP, or even whether the U.S. has qualified for the LP, until after the Ladies SP tomorrow.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Saw him in some of the skaters' twitter photos from the opening ceremony. Looked like he was having fun!!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The US would be absolutely stupid and insane not to skate Jason in the LP. They would deserve to lose a medal if they went with Abbott again.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Oh dear, Doris...we can count on 10 pts from Marlie. I hate to say it bt I think Polina Edmnds is going to be the cleanest skater. She jst won't get the PCS as a total newbie. Let s Hope Ash is calmer now. Gracie has got to be intimidated. Little Edmnds just loves to skate. Mentally, I think she is where Tara, Sarah were. Just gonna have fun. Gracie and Ash have all the pressure. I knew Jeremy was a mistake. Brown loves to skate. I wish he had done his SP. He is a crowd skater.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't know, skateluvr. Gracie seemed pretty fierce at USNats.

I sensed that her coaching change has done her some good in many respects, not least of all confidence.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
At the end of its primetime coverage tonight, NBC promoted Jason to promote its Sunday coverage of the team event......guess the cat's out of the bag?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
At the end of its primetime coverage tonight, NBC promoted Jason to promote its Sunday coverage of the team event......guess the cat's out of the bag?

After that meltdown from Abbott, I don't think the cat was ever in the bag...

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Where is Jason?

ALL OVER MY TV!!! They just broadcast a b-roll shot of him and Gracie taking a #SochiSelfie while the commentators were talking about about the opening ceremony, where they showed a lot of him there also.

NBC must love him as much as we do. ;)