2014 Olympics Team Event Short Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Team Event Short Dance

auser

Record Breaker
Auser, thank you! Our love for the sport of figure skating unites all of us as we share these links and other information. So happy we have these forums!

You are welcome. And I loved your above message celebrating GS community spirit:agree:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Fun skate from Z-G.... although I think they need better twizzles... (although maybe it's just me being uneducated on ice dance?)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Okay so it goes totally against everything I am to cheer for Poms...but...I LOVE COOMES/BUCKLAND. THERE. I'M OUT.

I still love Dani and Greg more.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Being a guy, of course I love Nelli's new dress. ;) :love:

And, being a girl, of course Nelli wants to dress up fancy for the biggest event of the year.

HOWEVER, I don't think the new dress suits the story at all.

The green one she was wearing for the rest of the season up to now tied into the story better.

Big mistake changing it.

CaroLiza_fan

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Coomes/Buckland got Level 1 on both Finnsteps?!? I thought they'd go in the lead! And I'm German! ;)

LaLola

On the Ice
Great to see the levels posted already during the competition. But why did C/B only get a level 1 for both finnstep sequences? Can someone explain to me please?

gnom

On the Ice
Being a guy, of course I love Nelli's new dress. ;) :love:

And, being a girl, of course Nelli wants to dress up fancy for the biggest event of the year.

HOWEVER, I don't think the new dress suits the story at all.

The green one she was wearing for the rest of the season up to now tied into the story better.

Big mistake changing it.

CaroLiza_fan

ITA. Like the green one much better as well. Maybe it is because they had problems with her skirt. At least at the national Championships her skirt wrapped around his head during a lift so he couldn't see anything and both fell. So the short dress is on the safer side.

ARipp42014

Medalist
I'm enjoying watching the second half doing their skip moment behind Johnny.

Meryl looks lovely. Suited for the the MFL theme.
Fabian! :love: