Japanese Ladies Cheering Thread! | Golden Skate

Japanese Ladies Cheering Thread!

DivakawaFan

Rinkside
Go Shizuka! :love:

Go Fumie! :love:

Go Miki! :love:

I really think that all three have a very good chance of a medal this year. I love them all and it would be great to see Shizuka especially get a medal. Fumie has done twice and Miki is still young and has plenty of time. I love Shizuka's programs, esp. Voidy Swan SP! Also, Fumie/Miki's FP are great this year! (esp. Fumie's Mozart) So just hope all do well and will be happy if any of them medal! :D

GO NIPPON!

mzheng

Record Breaker
Go Arakawa!!! On fire landing your 3/3s show them what the typical style in FS presentation. Nothing need to follow one modle.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!

sarahmistral

On the Ice
Gooo Fumie with your awesome SP and your charming LP!!

Shizuka, may all that talent, style, and grace start reaping bigger rewards!!

Miki, the new gen, power and improving artistry--blow us away, girl (haven't seen you yet, but if Nadine, with whom I share an all-time favorite in Oksana and a new fave in Yukina, likes you so much, then I think I will as well--and I'm super excited about finally seeing those jumps!!!!)

Goooooooooo Japanese ladies (and hold down a spot for Yukina next year:laugh::laugh::laugh: )

Sarah

sarahmistral

On the Ice
Oh, and thanks, ladies, for making this Worlds, or at least all the buildup to it, sooooooooooooooooooooo EXCITING:love::love:!!!

DivakawaFan

Rinkside
Shizuka and Miki are apparently doing very very well in practice. So those hives that Shiz was supposed to have clearly aren't serious. No news on Fumie. Can't believe they all in same group as Kwan and Irina!

WELL GOOD LUCKS LADIES!:D

DivakawaFan

Rinkside
Shizuka first!!!!!!:love: :D I knew she could do it! Now jsut got to keep her head for the remaining two sections, but a perfect start.

Probably even more surprised by Miki! Only mistake I think was on the quad so she must have been great. 1 and 2 ahead of Michelle! :eek:

Porr Fumie though. I think she was unlucky with the draw and the computer and had a tough skate :( Still, hope she can pull it back on Fri/Sat :)

sarahmistral

On the Ice
SHIZUKA WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DivakawaFan

Rinkside
:love: SHIZUKA!!!!!!!!!!!!! so unbelievably happy, at last we have anotehr world champ!! She will be worshipped back home. She looked kinda shocked and overawed at the end, brought tears to my eyes! :D

Big congrats to Miki, there aren't going to be many more years she's off the podium, great skate, shame about the quad. Also great by Fumie, she really pulled herself together after the qualies, and skated beautifully :)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Japan has so much to be proud of! That country has produced the most amazing skaters in recent years--a treat for everyone to see!:love:

mzheng

Record Breaker
Big congrat to Arakawa for her Gold. I'm so happy for her finally collected her due.