problems with eurosport? | Golden Skate

problems with eurosport?

brenlynn

On the Ice
is anyone else having problems with eurosports live audio feed? mine won't load and it had been working fine all week :confused:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
OH NO!!

I had it up early this morning until I realized they weren't broadcasting the QR's. When I saw your message and tried to bring it up again, no dice. Server crash? Too many people trying to access it? I sure hope it's fixed for the start of Pairs LP!!!!

Let me know if you discover any workarounds and I will do same.

DG

thvudragon

On the Ice
Don't use the Eurosport link, do this instead. Paste the following address into Real Player.

realserver.tf1.ext.imaginet.fr:8080/ramgen/eurosport/live/audio_24/live_com.smi

TV

brenlynn

On the Ice
Doggygirl, i got it to work again! so i am keeping it up for the remainder of the competition today :laugh:

however, i couldn't get the link dragon posted to work... it just sat there saying connecting. but the good thing is, the link off the page at eurosport is working!!

GO KATIE AND GARRETT AND VAL AND CRAIG!! :love:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Hi all...

TV the link you posted is the one I have been using...still not working for me.

Brenda, if you are still out there can you post the exact link you were successful with? I'm with you - I'm going to try to get it going and just leave it up for the duration.

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE FIGURE SKATING DAY!!! I sure wish Eurosport would have covered the QR - especially Group A.

Thanks!!

DG

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Figured it out...

I'm SUCH a computer idiot. I finally figured out what to click on from the main Eurosport page to get it going.

Thanks!!

DG