If you were an Olympic figure skating god... | Page 3 | Golden Skate

If you were an Olympic figure skating god...

Manuel Pablo Arnao

Figure Skating Fan & Real Estate Agent in LA!
On the Ice
i would allow carolina to skate 2 clean programs.

the long with 7 clean triples and 2 double axels (she needs to do her triple flip/triple toe combo and change her triple toe/double toe combo to to a double axel/triple toe).

in an ideal world, carolina would practice only one triple triple combo (triple flip/triple toe) instead of two (triple toe/triple toe & triple flip/triple toe) and make sure she has it down so she can skate it in both her short and long.

Manitou

Medalist
It would be very unfair of God to interfere with skating results, but if I had powers of some alien specie and I could control events, then obviously I would end world hunger, injustice and sufferings. However, if my abilities were limited to skating only, then I would do this:
1. Give silver to Savchenko/Szolkowy after a good performance. They deserved it. And gold, of course, needs to go to the Russians.
2. Give gold to Plushenko. That would make a really nice story with a really nice ending. If that is not possible, then Patrick Chan is good too.
3. Give deserved gold to Davis/White and make them the best dance team in history. With Tessa/Scott in close second. And make sure Zueva stays in the US.
4. Give gold to Yulia after a spectacular, flawless and emotional performance. Then make sure she is not near the US media, stays home-schooled and out of spotlights. Silver to Gracie, and then bronze to Adelina. Keep Yuna out of top five. You really have to work hard to maintain your position, not just live on interest.

Holy crap, I was wrong on everything so far! My "godly" wishes turned to a disaster!
To avoid failure of wishes (3) and (4) I am withdrawing them! Undo it! Rewind!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I, The All Mighty Deity of Figure Skating, would make the world's population fall in love with figure skating, making it the most popular of all sports, and its stars and superstars wealthy idols the world over. The masses of fans would be so knowledgeable that judging will be fair and strict.

jfdw

Rinkside
I would hope all the men skate clean or at least do not fall to the ice. For Patrick I would hope his 3 axel is clean it seems to be his nemesis .
jfdw

aschiutza

On the Ice
I hope Mao will ditch the 3A, if she is too tired to do it.

Ashley, please, please don't use that red lipstick and that ponytail. (i think that very few woman can use such a red lipstick)

CarneAsada

Medalist
Holy crap, I was wrong on everything so far! My "godly" wishes turned to a disaster!
To avoid failure of wishes (3) and (4) I am withdrawing them! Undo it! Rewind!
Too late! Gracie and Adelina will finish off the podium. Yuna will become Olympic Champion again after 2 FLAWLESS skates, and Yulia will finish a distant silver.