Jeff Buttle got married? | Golden Skate

Jeff Buttle got married?

lady_bee

Medalist
I've read some blogs which said Jeff Buttle got married recently.
Is that true? Does anybody have details?

i.v.v

Spectator
There were some pictures on his sister's instagram of a wedding, but i'm not 100% sure he was a groom.

stevlin

On the Ice
Look up Justin Harris facebook. It says he is married to jj buttle. There is a wedding pic I believe.

lady_bee

Medalist
Thanks for imfomation.
I've found the news in some Japanese fan blogs, which don't tell where it come from.

It is still not clear:think:

musicfs

Spectator
facebook link

Look up Justin Harris facebook. It says he is married to jj buttle. There is a wedding pic I believe.

Can you show me the right link to Justin Harris facebook? I searched his name on google and facebook, with no right account.

musicfs

Spectator
Sorry, I still can't confirm anything from "twitter.com/harrisjustinj", do you know his facebook link?

spikydurian

Medalist
Congrats to a highly talented and wonderful being, Jeff Buttle! The recent SOI shows clearly showcased his creativity and talent. There are so many programs in the recent SOI which I can watch over and over again. I am looking forward to 2015 SOI.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Jeff! (Though it seems like I'm a little late. ;) ) I wish him a future filled with happiness and creativity!

Does this mean Tessa&Scott could potentially return to competition with a program choreographed by Jeff? Please let that happen!

Panpie

On the Ice
Great news! Congratulations to Jeff and Justin! :) Jeff Buttle always seemed like such a nice and super-talented guy.