Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Is she saying now that she and Ivan were never really dating? Or just that they haven't met since she got back to Russia? I can never tell when she is trolling...too much gets lost in translation.

Alba

Record Breaker
Is she saying now that she and Ivan were never really dating? Or just that they haven't met since she got back to Russia? I can never tell when she is trolling...too much gets lost in translation.

I think she's trolling. :laugh:

well, she actually says something like "only a fart happens suddenly" cause in russian it kinda rhymes with suddenly
and then says "we will see"

Now, you lost me completely. :laugh2:

moriel

Record Breaker
she says they arent "meeting" which basically means that they arent dating - could be just not dating or could be like a more serious relationship too

And well, that sounds 100% like trolling there =D Specially with the fart part

Alba

Record Breaker
https://instagram.com/p/31Cz3sxEN_/
Friends Fans and Peeps. Do me a solid sign this petition and tell your friends to do the same. Parallel Slalom was an insane event, people were going absolutely crazy during finals. I guarantee you it was hands down the loudest event on snow in Sochi and it needs be part of the Pyeong-Chang Olympics in 2018. Click the change.org link in my profile and save the world!

This is the link for the petition: https://www.change.org/p/don-́t-let...twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

The Finn

Record Breaker
"As planned, we will complicate the program technically. Learn quadruple Salchow emissions, support for little change to make them more interesting. The work on the release comes with varying degrees of success. This element is quite difficult to learn, because the inevitable fall, minor injuries, because of which has to be interrupted for some time to recover, "- said Zhovnirsky phone.

So it is absolutely real, it is clear that she can do it. But one thing apart to perform element in training and quite another - in the program for the competition in conjunction with other complex elements. The triple twist, a cascade of two triple jumps, quad output, even the triple jump - a set of complex process of racking programs long enough, and therefore has been given such a range, "- said the coach.

According Zhovnirskogo, "Stolbova / Klimov also learned the second triple jump - Salchow." "In training for the European Championship, they have shown a complex, long stage (" triple toe loop-triple toe loop-double toe "), here it we also try to turn out to be inserted into the program. Not the fact that all our achievements, we will demonstrate at the first tournament and in one program, but we plan rolled-all "- said the coach.

From Rsport.ru

kinoriH

Final Flight
I predict they will win WC next year. I don't know why but Ihave this weird feeling.

1. stolbova/klimov
2. volosozhar/trankov
3. Sui/han
4. tarasova/morozov
5. duhamel/radford
6. peng/zhang

HermioneG

On the Ice
I predict they will win WC next year. I don't know why but Ihave this weird feeling.

1. stolbova/klimov
2. volosozhar/trankov
3. Sui/han
4. tarasova/morozov
5. duhamel/radford
6. peng/zhang

I predict TM will show the best result of all russian pairs next season.

Alba

Record Breaker
So they plan to include 4S, 3T+3T+2T and 3S? That's something :cool:

They have to do it in competition though, but it's good they continue to work on it. It's never too late to master it. Their 3+3+2 looked very good since march, so I expect them to feel very comfortable by september with that element.