Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Am I understanding Google Translate correctly? She & Fedor will open their own rink?

Xenia had information that in your honor with Feder must open an ice rink in the suburbs. Is this true? The Truth)

borzaya

Final Flight
Am I understanding Google Translate correctly? She & Fedor will open their own rink?
Xenia had information that in your honor with Feder must open an ice rink in the suburbs. Is this true? The Truth)

No, not their own. But I read - last summer, if I'm not mistaken - that there will be a rink somewhere in the suburbs of Moscow, which will be named after them.

Meoima

Match Penalty
No, not their own. But I read - last summer, if I'm not mistaken - that there will be a rink somewhere in the suburbs of Moscow, which will be named after them.
:shocked: wow they get some endorsement or something

HermioneG

On the Ice
:shocked: wow they get some endorsement or something
As far as I know after Sochi a lot of new rinks were named after OGM in team event, not just SK. And it's rather common thing to name something after someone more or less famous.

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
lol she doesnt look like herself at all. I would have never recognised her. It doesn't look that bad though. I quite like it

Alba

Record Breaker
I hope so. It doesn't look bad but the black hair was (IMO) a big part of the strong/badass look she had:drama:. It gave her a lot of personality.

I fully agree. I also liked the new hair colour she got after the new year. It was something between red and light blonde, but this is too much. Black is definitely her colour though.:rock: