Recaps for Olympics competitions | Golden Skate

Recaps for Olympics competitions

franz6009

Rinkside
Hi everyone!
I'm not new in this forum but I don't post very often, still I love this forum and read it everyday...
Thanks to you guys I learnt so much about this wonderful sport and I'm able to watch every competition with the streaming links you give.
I have a request for all of you...I didn't know if it could justify a new thread, but I didn't know where to ask and besides my request could be of interest for everyone. Plus I couldn't find any information about it anywhere...
I'm trying to watch all the competitions of these olympics, accordingly to my work days. On tuesday there will be the ladies event and I probably won't be able to watch some of it (or all of it), so I was wondering if there is a website or a web tv that gives a recap of the event, so as to watch it when I'm home from work. By recap I don't mean just the highlights, but the whole event (I'm not english so excuse me if my english is poor). Do you have any ideas?
I noticed that youtube is blocking all the videos from the olympics, so I'm afraid that I won't be able to see anything from some of the events due to my workdays, and that would be quite sad, especially since some of my favourite skater will probably retire after this olympics...

Thanks in advance!