2014 Olympics Ladies Free Skate | Page 51 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Ladies Free Skate

tokugawaice

Rinkside
Yulia needs 133.00 to beat Mao, Gracie needs 129.60 to beat Mao, Yuna Kim needs 123.31 to beat Mao. If Yulia and Gracie don't hit their marks and one of the top 3 self-destructs we could see a medal for Mao!!!!!

figspec2NE1

Rinkside
Add Rhapsody in blue to the list of pieces of music I never want to hear again in conjunction with figure skating competition (I think I've heard it for the third time this week, not counting that commercial.

Dutchie

Rinkside
What was the audience yelling?

They yell "Ross-Ee-Ya" It means Russia in russian and it's the equivalent of chanting U-S-A

They yell this whenever the russian skaters take the ice but when it's Julia's turn, they chant, "Yul EE YA"

fahrenheit290

Rinkside
Medal for Mao!!!

She looked beautiful with the blue outfit. She was wonderful. That was the performance of the night! Hoping her score holds for a little longer :yay:

purpledream

On the Ice
They yell "Ross-Ee-Ya" It means Russia in russian and it's the equivalent of chanting U-S-A

They yell this whenever the russian skaters take the ice but when it's Julia's turn, they chant, "Yul EE YA"

Ahhh I see. All I know, is that Russia love their skaters :D (and most of the time, I'm with them they are gooood.)

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Mao's fs is even more beautiful the second time. Very happy they replayed her performance. :biggrin:

Dutchie

Rinkside

This is the worst Olympic audience I have ever seen...

hurrah

Medalist
That high bun does not suit Gracie at all. It makes her head look big. And what is with her dress again? The color scheme is so tacky.

azure

Spectator
Yulia needs 133.00 to beat Mao, Gracie needs 129.60 to beat Mao, Yuna Kim needs 123.31 to beat Mao. If Yulia and Gracie don't hit their marks and one of the top 3 self-destructs we could see a medal for Mao!!!!!

Is that something to cheer for???