2014 Olympics Ladies Free Skate | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Ladies Free Skate

ARipp42014

Medalist
Well my meeting is canceled because of the icy roads so I'm going to be here for the entire thing! :yay:

Advice to people are annoyed by super haters: block them! We don't need extra drama llama 2 1/2 hours before the FS!

BelleFilleYuna

On the Ice
Kris-u want a gold but rather unsportsmanlike-u are wishing them bad-not like you usually, plus, do't we wanta comp. not a coronation. Not picking but...YuNa wants to win against a few ver solid skaters. go Caro, And the rest! And of kourse kween kim!
Haha:laugh:. True that!!!

GF2445

Record Breaker
Well my meeting is canceled because of the icy roads so I'm going to be here for the entire thing! :yay:

Advice to people are annoyed by super haters: block them! We don't need extra drama llama 2 1/2 hours before the FS!

I agree. There is an ignore list in your settings, so if you are being distressed, just block them.

I'm incredibly jealous that you have time to see the whole event. Where i live, i have had to wake up at 2AM to watch each event.

roxella

On the Ice
Same here. Actually, I love both Mao and Yuna and I could never choose between them. What I don't like is some fans' attitude.

I also love Mao and I am so sad because of her performance from yesterday :( I hope she'll skate very good today even if she has no chance to a medal. And I like very much Carolina,too...

Amer

Final Flight
Country
Italy
Stupid all day training at work today :mad:
Hmmm....wonder if computer lab has internet access that I can abuse?
(Note to self: sit in back row just in case)
Bad employee bad!
Wishing all the top ladies a nice, clean skate!
Show the men how a LP should be performed!

ARipp42014

Medalist
I agree. There is an ignore list in your settings, so if you are being distressed, just block them.

I'm incredibly jealous that you have time to see the whole event. Where i live, i have had to wake up at 2AM to watch each event.

Aww. But at least stay up to watch your Brooklee skate! :agree:

I was very close to sending @Chemistry a message to post pregame and halftime Eurovision entertainment and a link to watch the final flight today. But now I won't have to rush to a nearby WiFi server to watch the FS. I know the TV will put the US-Canada ladies final today.

sk8mom1

Spectator
Same here. Actually, I love both Mao and Yuna and I could never choose between them. What I don't like is some fans' attitude.
I agree. If you love the sport you should always want other skaters to do well and maybe your favorite to do better! What Kostner put out in short was great and you don't have to hate Yuna to say that it was a little more magical than Yuna.

flying camel

Medalist
What if Adelina skates great and Gracie has to follow that is going to be hard. I wonder if she and Frank have talked about that.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
If it makes you feel better, Mao's ubers are already upset.

I would think every fan of skating would have at least a little pinch about what happened to Mao Asada yesterday.

In case you didn't, Just think of a beloved super talented skater with a smile that lights the room, who misses out on Olympics by a few months after beating everyone in the GPF just before,
Goes on to do great in the next few years, While her mother battles cancer Only to be edged out before Olympic year by another super talent, And lose Olympics despite of 3 Triple axles,
Turns around then and swallows her pride for a couple of seasons in lower finishes while reworking her entire technique, And after the passing of her mother somehow manages to find
happiness again in skating and has her best season in a while,Then wins the GP again before Olympics, Only to get to the games a bit unsure after a wonky Nationals, To the sounds of deals being made
that mostly exclude her country, Being a champion at heart goes for big only to finish at by far the lowest she's ever been after a SP as her skate crazed coutry watches. :no:

ARipp42014

Medalist
What if Adelina skates great and Gracie has to follow. That is going to be hard. I wonder if she and Frank talked about that.

Tell her to pull a Tara Lipinski (I know that's sacrilege considering what happened but it might help).

Trust me, I have all these theories of the potential outcome to today's FS!

ARipp42014

Medalist
I would think every fan of skating would have at least a little pinch about what happened to Mao Asada yesterday.

I think everyone, even the Mao haters, died a little when we saw her scores. :cry: Now I want her to skate her heart out, regardless of the result. Ditto with Akiko!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can't take Yulia looking that devastated ever again. If she can throw down a 140 with her FS she'll be putting the heat on but I don't care what she scores. I just don't want to see her that sad again. Amazing to think she hasn't fallen in over two seasons. She's put her hands down and stepped out but not fallen like that. I hope she can recover.

My ignore list is at an all time high! I'm now in a Yuna like Zen state of indifference.