The Next Great Ladies Champion from Russia | Golden Skate

The Next Great Ladies Champion from Russia

Robeye

Final Flight
She's got everything. Technical difficulty, speed, edges, transitions, choreography, musicality and charisma. No weakness that I can discern.

Plus, she's a darkish-blonde beauty just made for Hollywood. Sorry, sky fly, she's going to blow Gracie away.

And I'm sorry to break it to ya, Sam Skwantch, but If I were Julia, I would not rest on my laurels when I look over my shoulder and see this steely-eyed competitor coming at me up the ranks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2X7YERVgU0

Barb

Record Breaker
What adorable, and she has much more views in her video than Julia.

She's got everything. Technical difficulty, speed, edges, transitions, choreography, musicality and charisma. No weakness that I can discern.

Plus, she's a darkish-blonde beauty just made for Hollywood. Sorry, sky fly, she's going to blow Gracie away.

And I'm sorry to break it to ya, Sam Skwantch, but If I were Julia, I would not rest on my laurels when I look over my shoulder and see this steely-eyed competitor coming at me up the ranks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2X7YERVgU0

I would have to see the slow motion replay, but I think she double-footed her first jump. The standing shoot-the-duck move, though, +3.

Barb

Record Breaker
I would have to see the slow motion replay, but I think she double-footed her first jump. The standing shoot-the-duck move, though, +3.

So what? She is russian, she can flutz and double foot and get +3. No but seriously, she is super cute :love:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:points:

Seriously, everyone says she seems to Juniorish. I'm not seeing it. Should get a 10 in SS. :sarcasm:

Robeye

Final Flight
The title sucks you in. Bait and switch is a marvelous thing. :laugh:

Plus, once you open up that video, who doesn't warm up to a two-and-a-half year old who is cute as bug's ear (I've alway's wondered about that phrase) doing things that Ryan Seacrest can't even dream of?

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She must be working with Plushenko. She really mean mugged the competitors by the Zam door before hamming it up for the crowd.

Robeye

Final Flight
But cuteness overload aside, I do have a semi-serious question. At what age can one really say: this skater definitely has the talent to go all the way, no question. It's just a matter of drive and desire?

DaveT

On the Ice
Someone is taking her seriously, those sure are fancier dresses than I see kids her age wearing. She even has sparkly tights in the first video. Wonder if her mother sews?

desertskates

Medalist
I'm not sure. Maybe with a better choreographer?
Nah, I'm kidding, she's beyond adorable!! :love:
You never know, in 12-13 years we may be gushing about her for her superior skill and artistry :)

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How old is this little cutie btw? I can't help but smiling. :laugh:

Did anyone notice this video has 2.6 MILLION views. :eek: That's way up there with the likes of Yuna and Mao. Two foot landings or not, this must bode well for her PCS:)