Lipnitskaya's Ears | Golden Skate

Lipnitskaya's Ears

Icey

Record Breaker
:biggrin: I noticed at the team event that her coach was rubbing Julia's ears quite vigorously. Was that to warm them up or what? Yeah, I know this should have been put in dumb questions, but seems the forum needs to be temporarily renamed "Julia Gone Wild".:laugh:

Amei

Record Breaker
I noticed it to, it could've been to warm up her ears or something that she does to keep her relaxed prior to going on the ice.

*NBC should have had this in their 11 things you need to know about Julia Lipnitskaia; because the majority of the things were really stupid like: she gives all her interviews in Russian (I'm thinking Duh, the 15 year old from Russia gives her interviews in Russian, shocker!)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow,Julia is the new Yuna, so many threads.

I've noticed several Yuna threads being invaded by Juliamania too. Not so much fanatical supporters like Yuna gets in other skater's theads but a constant discussion is happening everywhere. I like little things like this being pointed out so thank you Icey.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I noticed it to, it could've been to warm up her ears or something that she does to keep her relaxed prior to going on the ice.

but its not unique to Julia
many russian athletes especially ladies, get that ear rubbing thing

ozmodiar

On the Ice
It's very odd looking. It also reminds me of how someone sooths their skittish pet cat.

I'm waiting for someone to make a gif. :biggrin: