What are they wearing??? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

What are they wearing???

noskates

Record Breaker
Ummm Kinga .........the white dress shows up on Vanessa James because of her skin color. It was a beautiful dress.

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker

cinnamon

On the Ice
I'm not trying to spread a new belief or something, but Mao's gala dress was gold. And I remember Michelle also once prepared a gold dress, and ended up not having a gold medal...

Ophelia

Record Breaker
I'm not trying to spread a new belief or something, but Mao's gala dress was gold. And I remember Michelle also once prepared a gold dress, and ended up not having a gold medal...

She also skated in that gold dress to a song called "Fields of Gold". :laugh:

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
She also skated in that gold dress to a song called "Fields of Gold". :laugh:

Probably my all-time favorite performance of Michelle Kwan. I am so glad I got to see her skate that program at Champions on Ice. Considering she performed it around 100 times, I bet her gold costume was probably worn out!

usethis2

Medalist

What did she wear? I didn't see gala. Her SP/FS costumes were.. not my taste, to say the least. She has a very different taste from mine when it comes to fashion, apparently.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Speaking of weird costumes, does anybody remember the Wendes' SP costumes from 2010? Those were horrifying! I forgot they even wore them and then saw a picture last night.. they look so classy now! It's hard to believe they're the same team, especially since Maylin's hair is no longer dyed blonde. Nicole Della Monica looked so different as a blonde, too.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Yu na is wearing Olive green for clowns according to her designer. It looks yellow to me though.

Chartreuse ala Fleming - not considered a particularly flattering color for most skin types - best is cobalt or electric blue actually according to my prof. Kind of true pale or black looks good. never wear puice or wish someone to wear puice - it is an insult apparently and bad luck (color of a dead beetle when it is squished an d left to decompose).