Worlds coverage | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Worlds coverage

ladykk

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Does anyone know of any livestreams for the US? I really want to watch it tonight, but if none of the major networks are showing.

ladykk

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Oops, ISU Skating Channel just said it wasn't available in my country? Rights restrictions?

charmblade

Final Flight
If you have a way to get around geoblocking, (I use Hola, free application but make sure you use it with Google Chrome) you can still watch the ISU channel. I have mine set to India and it's working fine right now.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
If you have a way to get around geoblocking, (I use Hola, free application but make sure you use it with Google Chrome) you can still watch the ISU channel. I have mine set to India and it's working fine right now.

Eureka, it works! :) Thanks.

Alba

Record Breaker
Thanks auser and Winnie_20 for your replies!
It seems the tv in the flat I'm staying at doesn't get either Rai Sport or Eurosport coverage :(
I guess I'll have to wait for the YT links..

For Eurosport you have to have Sky, but how come you don't get Rai Sport on that TV, it's DTT. In which city are you in Italy?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Eurosport Nederland (All times CET)

Wednesday 26th March 2014
ESP1 07:30 – 12:30 Men’s Short LIVE
ESP1 12:30 – 14:30 Short Pairs

Eurosport Deutschland (All times CET)

Eurosport France (All times CET)

British Eurosport (All times GMT)

BES1 06:30 – 11:30 Men’s Short LIVE
BES1 11:30 – 13:30 Short Pairs
BES1 19:30 – 20:30 Men’s Short
BES1 20:30 – 21:30 Short Pairs

Just to let you kow that since the Men's SP doesn't actually start until 07:00 GMT (08:00 CET), Eurosport 1's schedule has been adjusted, and today's skating coverage will not actually start until then.

So, there is just 30 minutes until Eurosport show LIVE coverage of the Men's SP IN IT'S ENTIRITY!!! :biggrin:

Eurosport 1 International livestream
British Eurosport 1 livestream

Just be warned that the ESP1 Intl streaming page is automatically re-directing to an advert to update Java or something. DO NOT CLICK IT - IT IS FAKE! But if you press the backup button, it'll get you back to the streaming page.

EDIT: Oh, and if you live in an area where it is not geo-blocked, the ISU has an official livestreaming channel:

http://livemanager.eurovision.edgesuite.net/isu/site/index.html

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Alba

Record Breaker

Just be warned that the ESP1 Intl streaming page is automatically re-directing to an advert to update Java or something. DO NOT CLICK IT - IT IS FAKE! But if you press the backup button, it'll get you back to the streaming page.
CaroLiza_fan

It doesn't work, at least on my PC. British Eurosport1 keeps sending you back to Java, no matter how many times you click back button.
ESP1 Intl streaming page the video is full covered with adds and you just can't take them off.
Maybe it's just me though. I don't needed but a friend of mine is asking for a live streaming link.

Does anyone know of any livestreams for the US? I really want to watch it tonight, but if none of the major networks are showing.

See my post. TVTeka isn't geo-blocked and you can probably find free Sport 2 streams somewhere.

Braulio shared this link on FSU: http://moetv.ucoz.ru/index/sport_2/0-129

Oops, ISU Skating Channel just said it wasn't available in my country? Rights restrictions?

You can use Hola! to by-pass the geo-blocking.

dardar1126

On the Ice
I'm so confused. Is Universal Sports Network the TV channel or the online service? This schedule indicates coverage today:

http://www.usfsa.org/Story.asp?id=50036&type=media

But I checked the DirecTV guide and it doesn't show any FS coverage this afternoon. :confused:

EDIT: Ok, figured it out. We get NBC Sports channel, but not Universal Sports Network (we could subscribe, but apparently don't). :scowl:

FYI, it's DirecTV channel #625.

DannyCurry

On the Ice
For Eurosport you have to have Sky, but how come you don't get Rai Sport on that TV, it's DTT. In which city are you in Italy?

I'm in Firenze. The only Rai channels the TV seems to get are Rai 4, 5, movie and premium.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Eurosport Nederland (All times CET)

Thursday 27th March 2014
ESP1 07:30 – 12:30 Ladies Short LIVE
ESP1 12:30 – 14:30 Free Pairs

Eurosport Deutschland (All times CET)

Thursday 27th March 2014

Eurosport France (All times CET)

Thursday 27th March 2014

British Eurosport (All times GMT)

Thursday 27th March 2014
BES1 06:30 – 11:30 Ladies Short LIVE
BES1 11:30 – 13:30 Free Pairs
BES1 16:15 – 17:15 Ladies Short
BES1 17:15 – 18:45 Free Pairs

Like yesterday, there have been adjustments to the start times. As the first warm-up will not be starting until 06:55 GMT (07:55 CET), Eurosport will be joing the skating 15 minutes later than advertised, at 06:45 GMT (07:45 CET).

So, there is just 30 minutes until Eurosport show LIVE coverage of the Ladies SP IN IT'S ENTIRITY!!!

Thankfully, there is no Java re-direct today. And if the wee "X" boxes don't appear to close the adverts, re-fresh the page. The wee "X" boxes will usually appear then.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They are selling the heck out of some saw right now called the Rotorazer. Thanks for the updated times and feeds. Looks like I'm getting no sleep tonight but at least I now know what tools to get rid of and which one to replace it with.