Exhibitions? | Golden Skate

Exhibitions?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Anyone know when and if the Oly exhibition will be televised in the US?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
NBC Sports is showing it Saturday at 12PM eastern. (I almost said 11 since I'm in Chicago.)

awesome! thank you! 8am my time then!

ETA: Hmmmm looks like it comes on right after hockey. my TV says 8:35am... they must be expecting the game to go over.. they better not chack it! :disapp:

mintx

On the Ice
Just saw a tweet that Mao was invited to skate in it but no source was given.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
MidnightSkater has posted about the BBC TV coverage of the Gala in the TV Schedule thread (All times GMT)

Sorry, forgot to say that BBC Red Button will show the Gala (Delayed) on Sunday :yay:

Quick update.
Gala on BBC Red Button 1 Saturday at 10.00pm.
Repeated on Sunday.

I just looked up http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/sochi-events, and they say that the Gala will be held from 16:30 - 19:00 GMT. So, it might be a good idea to keep an eye on the BBC website from 16:15 GMT onwards, just in case they stream it LIVE. (PLEASE SHOW IT LIVE!!!!)

CaroLiza_fan

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
they say that the Gala will be held from 16:30 - 19:00 GMT. So, it might be a good idea to keep an eye on the BBC website from 16:15 GMT onwards, just in case they stream it LIVE. (PLEASE SHOW IT LIVE!!!!)

CaroLiza_fan
Worth keeping an eye on it, but I rather think they'll be showing the men's bronze medal Ice Hockey match live... and it'll probably still be going when the gala starts.

I dont mind catching it on the red button later... and since it's BBC, no ad breaks - meaning we might actually see everything. My only gripe is that red button stuff isn't HD -_-

phaeljones

On the Ice
Anyone know when its on CBC? Thanks

The schedule that I checked says that it is being shown live starting at 11.30 am (Eastern Standard Time) on their TSN network (channel 30 for me in Toronto). It should also be live-streamed then on their website.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Anyone know when and if the Oly exhibition will be televised in the US?

Cross-posting from another gala thread:

Programming note for U.S. viewers of the NBC network telecasts (not NBCSN):
Seems that gala coverage will be included in both the late-night and primetime shows on Saturday (Feb 22).
http://nbcsportsgrouppressbox.com/2...in-gold-medal-final-fri-feb-21-at-87c-on-nbc/

8 p.m. – 11:05 p.m. ET/PT
~ Men’s Alpine Skiing – Slalom Gold Medal Final
~ Four-Man Bobsled – Competition
~ Figure Skating – Gala
~ Men’s Snowboarding – Parallel Slalom Gold Medal Final
~ Men’s Speed Skating – Team Pursuit Gold Medal Final
~ Women’s Speed Skating – Team Pursuit Gold Medal Final​

Midnight – 1 a.m. ET/PT
~ Figure Skating – Gala