Exhibitions? | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Exhibitions?

bramweld

Record Breaker
This the expression that was completely lacking in D/W. Old news but this is why its difficult to connect with that program.

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
I can't even choose my favorite program from the first part. Dai is such an artist, Machida and Mao made me smile the whole programs. Denis is an incredible talent and I keep repeating myself each time I talk about him.
Pang/Tong...I'll miss you.:cry:

Ophelia

Record Breaker
Is anyone else using the BBC stream? Why is it just jumping from performance to performance?

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Terry even said after the Ladies LP he and Tara and Johnny were going to do the gala. I guess it will be on NBC primetime tonight but with maybe 5 or 6 performances.

yuki

Final Flight
I can't even choose my favorite program from the first part. Dai is such an artist, Machida and Mao made me smile the whole programs. Denis is an incredible talent and I keep repeating myself each time I talk about him.
Pang/Tong...I'll miss you.:cry:

:agree:

melly

Rinkside
Terry even said after the Ladies LP he and Tara and Johnny were going to do the gala. I guess it will be on NBC primetime tonight but with maybe 5 or 6 performances.

They said it. It was listed. I am SO disappointed. Because, yes, it will be broken up and scattered amongst bobsledding and alpine skiing.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I found Machida always a bit pale, especially in comparison to the other japanese, but he really shined in the ex. It would be fun if lyrics are really allowed soon and he skates to Queen. P/B, Mao, Julia, S/K and Daisuke I also really enjoyed. Will Elena do a solo number? I have only seen her at the group number at the start....