Scrapbook for Tanith and Ben | Golden Skate

Scrapbook for Tanith and Ben

bkluver

Rinkside
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I’m making a scrapbook for them, so I need a little help from you guys! It would be really nice if you could send me messages to put in the book. It’s pretty much just anything you'd like to write... good luck messages for next season, your thoughts from past years... just wishes or thoughts for them in general. Feel free to include pictures, etc…whatever you’d like.

You can either email the messages to me at [email protected] or if you want to make your own page and send it to me that way, just let me know.

Deadline for messages is April 24th

Thanks a lot!

Jen

bkluver

Rinkside
just a reminder that messages are due in just over a week! I know there are some more Tanith and Ben fans out there who haven't written anything yet ;) so get those messages in! :)

Thanks again!

bkluver

Rinkside
DORISPULASKI, I sure did!..lol! no one seems to be replying over there though :(

icedancechic, thanks a lot! ..looking forward to getting your message :)

bkluver

Rinkside
Thanks icedancechic, I didn't know ice-dance.com had a message board! ...haha, but I'm going to post over there now! :)

bkluver

Rinkside
I've extended the deadline so you guys can get your messages in!!!

Send them in as soon as you can!

Thanks
Jen

bkluver

Rinkside
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that TODAY'S THE LAST DAY FOR MESSAGES!!! Please get them in if you want to contribute to the scrapbook!

Thanks again!

Jen