Madison Chock & Evan Bates | Page 50 | Golden Skate

Madison Chock & Evan Bates

Bahar

Rinkside
Hi everyone :) I am trying to watch Madi and Evan’s rd at US nationals but there is a geographic restriction. Does anyone know where I can watch it? Thank u:)

heartyxo

On the Ice
Hi everyone :) I am trying to watch Madi and Evan’s rd at US nationals but there is a geographic restriction. Does anyone know where I can watch it? Thank u:)

The only way I managed to watch it was by using a VPN, I don't know if there's other ways now though

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to C/B for regaining their title after 5 years! They really seem to be resonating with the judges and fans this season.

Hope to see them on the podium at Worlds!

heartyxo

On the Ice
FIVE YEARS. That's mad. A lot of difficulty has come up during those 5 years.

But they never stopped working hard and perservering and they've finally done it!!! SO HAPPY.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I could not resist doing an instant update of their OP to reflect their championship win. :medal":medal":medal"

I could not be happier.

dancelion21

On the Ice
I'm so proud of Madi and Evan for finally regaining their national title (they should've won last year too, but it's fine)! Their Egyptian snake dance is really something special, and I'm looking forward to what they can do for the rest of the season. They could be two-time 4CC champions and after what happened at Euros, it's clear that P/C aren't as invincible as everyone thought. Could C/B be world champions? It felt impossible earlier in the season, but crazier things have happened...

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
:cheer: :points::points:

The snake gets all the points!!

Congratulations, guys!

And a new pb in the rhythm dance!

Last edited:

heartyxo

On the Ice
Yes! I’m so happy they’re getting the RD levels now. They were super lucky the fall wasn’t on an element, and they likely would have hit 130 without it. Hopefully they’ll medal at worlds (at least silver please!!)

heartyxo

On the Ice
I think the fall was likely just from fatigue after nationals. They have over a month until worlds so they have time to rest and refresh and get into fighting form!

dancelion21

On the Ice
I think the fall was likely just from fatigue after nationals. They have over a month until worlds so they have time to rest and refresh and get into fighting form!

I agree, and they didn't let the fall faze them. They were cleaner at 4CC than any other competition, and I'm so glad that they fixed their levels in the rhythm dance. I don't expect them to outscore S/K or P/C in the rhythm dance at worlds, but at the very least, they won't be absolutely buried, and they should be in striking distance for the free dance. Hopefully, they get some time to rest now to look sharper for Worlds!

dancelion21

On the Ice
Madi and Evan's free dance at Nationals has over a million views on YouTube! I'm surprised that they went viral, and it doesn't mean anything at the end of the day, but I'm super happy that so many people have seen their mesmerizing routine!