Phantom parabolic K-pick | Golden Skate

Phantom parabolic K-pick

Silverblade005

Spectator
Hey yall I'm new =) My name is Myra and I'm from Fla.

Anyways, I have a quick question. With the new Parabolic design, can you get that on the Phantom K-picks or is it just strictly available on the Phantom and Phantom Special blades?

If the parablic design is available on the K-Picks, does ANYONE know where I could order a pair online?? I have searched EVERYWHERE.

If anyone could help me out here, that would be great. I have only a few more sharpenings left on my ancient Phantom blades and would like to upgrade to the latest and greatest :)
-Myra

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Silverblade here is a list of parabolic blades

Parabolic Blades:
Gold Seal K-Pick Parabolic
Gold Seal Parabolic
Pattern 99 K-Pick Parabolic
Pattern 99 Parabolic
Super Dance 99 Parabolic
Coronation Dance Parabolic
Precision Parabolic
Four Aces Parabolic
Coronation Comet Parabolic
Coronation Comet K-Pick Parabolic
Coronation Ace Parabolic
Coronation Ace K-Pick Parabolic

If you go on the internet and put in "parabolic blades" you will get all the information you will need.

Silverblade005

Spectator
Those are only a list of John Wilson blades.
Phantom is made by MK.
I did put in "parabolic blades" and got nothing.
I have been searching night and day for parabolic k-picks in the phantom model, but with NO SUCH LUCK!! UGHHH its driving me nuts. I need to order them online because there isnt a place within an hour drive of my house that orders them and I honestly dont wanna drive more than an hour for these blades, although its looking like I have to.

megsk8z

On the Ice
Riedell Skates in Red Wing, Minnesota is the distributor for them. Please try Riedell Skates in your search and that should hook you up directly to their site, where they show all their stuff.

They've always been very nice to me and helpful; if you fail to find what you're looking for on their site, use the "contact us" section and I assure you, someone will definitely get back to you.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Silverblade- here is a list of MK parabolic blades. Also if you go to parabolicblades.com you will find information on these new blades.

Gold Star
Gold Star K-Pick
Phantom
Phantom K-Pick
MK Dance
Vision Syncro
Team Precision
Vision
Professional
Professional K-Pic

Silverblade005

Spectator
Thanks for your help yall! I found one web site that carries what I am looking for, and I am also going to my local pro shop (they are a riedell dealer) and compare prices. :)