Davis and White competing on Dancing With the Stars! | Page 61 | Golden Skate

Davis and White competing on Dancing With the Stars!

I'm sad for Nene to go just because I could tell she enjoyed her time on the show...But, imo, it was her week to go simply because everyone else left are pretty good dancers.
But, that all being said, I'll be interested to see if Nene throws any shade on GMA tomorrow at any of the other contestants. I enjoy watching her, but I just feel like it's in her nature to be a little catty, especially if she's not the one on top.

Also - I hope we get an update on Amy soon! :/ I wonder if she'll be able to perform....and which dance she has next

EDIT: Enigma Thanks for the pic!!! I'm so bad at catching people in the audience unless it's someone I'd expect. I love all of the FS's that have come out to support Meryl and Charlie! :)

PlaysInTheDirt

On the Ice
Yes same. I didn't hate her like some did but she simply was not a good enough dancer to 'deserve' to keep going.

Eliminations should be more interesting from now on. At this point, it starts to become like no one really deserves to go and no one is safe. Probably dance ability wise Candice should go next but who knows.

Now I think we've gotten to a point where it could be James or Candace or Charlie. I don't see it being Meryl or Danica - but stranger things have happened. As to who should go among the three, I have no clue, but they seem sort of even performance-wise.

On another note, I vote we change his name to Len Badman.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
I'd say that the final four is going to involve Amy and Meryl, by virtue of high scores early on and popular pros in the DWTS fanbase.
I want to say that they'd gun for a Meryl vs Charlie finale to play up the drama, but who knows at this point?

Prediction - either Candace or Danica off next. I love Danica, but it'd be a twist for her to get off, with her consistency and by being paired with one of the show's best choreographers. I like Amy but all her lifts and stuff are getting tiring, but I don't see her off next.

LMFAO - But really! I just figured they needed to create a little more drama for her storyline tbh. I like her dress this week! It's very flattering!
And I think she did a fabulous job tonight!! So if a therapist helped her get here - then maybe she did need it, haha.

I also loved Candace's dress tonight. That midnight blue color, and the graceful shape, including the asymmetrical hem...magnifique.

And there goes NeNe. I understand people's impatience with her, because she is quite the drama queen, but she seemed to give the competition her all. Moreover,she held out against people who were at a completely different level skillwise, which takes a certain amount of self-confidence (and hard work!). Tony was able to get the maximum out of her, and that says something for her degree of commitment. This show seems to bring that out in most contestants, which is one of the reasons I'm loyal to it.

mintx

On the Ice
Next week will be interesting! I hope Candace or Any goes and I agree with you all Meryl and Danica should be safe.

As Mathman always says, and will surely post again, Meryl's on a different level altogether.

I kust have one comment on tonight's show: Meryl's on a different level altogether.

(PS. To all the youngsters out there. Note PlaysInTheDirt's sentence construction. This is what you should write when you want to say, "Meryl's on a- whole -nother level. :) )

Now I think we've gotten to a point where it could be James or Candace or Charlie. I don't see it being Meryl or Danica - but stranger things have happened. As to who should go among the three, I have no clue, but they seem sort of even performance-wise.

On another note, I vote we change his name to Len Badman.

I feel like the judges are trying to set the stage for a Meryl/Amy showdown in the finale. I think either Danica or Charlie will join them (or all four if they do the 4-person finale). Performance-wise, Charlie > James > Candace.

Agreed on the name change!

I thought Meryl did a really good job, but the other dancers in the troupe made her look stiff (which she is compared to them because, hello, ice skater!) so I wish it had just been her and Maks!

Still, what Carrie Ann said. Meryl fronted six professional dancers and not only held her own but kept the spotlight. :yes:

Still, what Carrie Ann said. Meryl fronted six professional dancers and not only held her own but kept the spotlight. :yes:

That really was impressive. My eyes were drawn to her despite the fact that they included other dancers (and I don't think it was due to my bias). And - unlike others who incorporate some of the other professional dancers, she actually legitimately danced with them - as in they didn't move around her and she didn't just do a little pop or twist here or there...she really danced. So that was neat! :)

I guess I was the only one who liked Peta's red underwear. This was burlesque in the good old-fashioned sense of buffoonery. :yes:

Question about Meryl's hair. Was that all hers?

Question about Meryl's hair. Was that all hers?

I'm not sure. I know last week, she had a hair piece. BUT - she does have a lot of hair....so I could see where maybe it was all her's.....but I wouldn't be surprised if she had extensions or a hair piece in either. =/ Sorry - i know that wasn't very helpful.

PlaysInTheDirt

On the Ice
(PS. To all the youngsters out there. Note PlaysInTheDirt's sentence construction. This is what you should write when you want to say, "Meryl's on a- whole -nother level. :) )

lolz. Huh wht r u tawkin about?

Oh, you mean punctuation and such? I don't like to brag, but you should see my penmanship. Palmer method! Thank God for those nuns. Yeah, I am that old. I had nuns!

I kust have one comment on tonight's show: Meryl's on a different level altogether.

I have to admit. I didn't see that coming. But now that you mention it, Mathman, I have to agree with you!!

Poor Charlie. I think the "something special" Len really wanted to see, was Meryl.

Oh, you mean punctuation and such? I don't like to brag, but you should see my penmanship. Palmer method! Thank God for those nuns. Yeah, I am that old. I had nuns!

Not to get off topic... But, it doesn't date you the way you might think! I actually had nuns throughout grade school and high school (granted not for every grade) - you just have to live in a "lucky" location to hit that jack pot. ;) I should say though - they weren't all bad, some were really sweet....but there was one that was meaner than a snake. I vividly recall her coming up to me in a grocery store when I was standing by my mother and literally pinch twisting my ear from behind...

Poor Charlie. I think the "something special" Len really wanted to see, was Meryl.

See! Farther proof they just need to do a clip of Meryl and Charlie's ice dancing... Let some of that love rub off, haha

Enigma256

Rinkside
I just rewatched Charlie's dance, looking only at the feet this time, and I guess I can see what Len is going at, even though he didn't say it explicitly. There were a number of times when it looked like he was correcting himself. Pauses and little steps that looked like errors (though not being a dancer or anything, I don't know if they are actually errors--they're just things that looked pretty out of place to my untrained eye).