Saturday Night Live Korea Parodies Adelina | Golden Skate

Saturday Night Live Korea Parodies Adelina

Meoima

Match Penalty
Sigh, I am not saying the Koreans should agree with the scoring, but to attack an athlete just because she was handed over the medal by someone else is not nice. Do something to change the system, not parody a young girl who has no power over it.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Ok, this was funny, I have to admit that I actually laughed a lot, but I feel bad for Sotnikova, she doesn't deserve this and it isn't her fault at all... After all, she's just a 17-year-old girl! :eek:hwell: A parody of the press conference without Adelina's parody would have been a lot better for me...

KJGL

Rinkside
Sigh, I am not saying the Koreans should agree with the scoring, but to attack an athlete just because she was handed over the medal by someone else is not nice. Do something to change the system, not parody a young girl who has no power over it.

I must be a terrible person. I agree with every point you make, every single point, and I even support Adelina as legit OGM.

And yet I still laughed.

Jump

Rinkside

It's Saturday Night Live. It's comedy. Lighten up.

JayW

Final Flight
I must be a terrible person. I agree with every point you make, every single point, and I even support Adelina as legit OGM.

And yet I still laughed.

I laughed too. Sorry to Adelina.

catija

Rinkside
lol ok i like both skaters... course i love yuna a lil more but this was hilar!!! ^^ i love the flags haha..

Sochi_2014

On the Ice
haha that was actually really funny! "That's what I've taught her! You're doing a great job, my sweetie!" LOL

raress

On the Ice
I'm sick of these bad taste jokes,Yu-na lost the gold so get over it,it's not only the result matters!

ILuvYuna

On the Ice
Funny skit - but I wonder how long the bitterness will last? It'll be sad if she remains the butt of jokes like this for the next four years (this is part of the consequences of handing her the title undeservedly).

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I thought it was kind of funny. The tone of the whole thing was light hearted. I'm wondering how many of the same people that laugh at this could laugh if the Russians were to do a similar segment at the expense of Yuna.

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
Meh, not that funny...then again I don't find American SNL to be funny so I'm not surprised to find Korean SNL to be equally not funny.