Dancing With The Stars Lineup 2014!! | Golden Skate

Dancing With The Stars Lineup 2014!!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Me two. I will have to record it and FF through the fluff and commercials. I am not crazy about changing partners have way through the season, though.....
I haven't watched DWTS for the last few years, but how can a skating fan miss this? Hope you will lead the comments! :)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Me two. I will have to record it and FF through the fluff and commercials. I am not crazy about changing partners have way through the season, though.....

Eh, reality contest shows tend to get more gimmicky over time. I think TLo (tomandlorenzo.com, who started off blogging Project Runway and now have developed into a great blog about huge swaths of pop culture) pointed out that once they start doing location shots and features that are only marginally related to the challenge, the reality show is really scraping the barrel for ideas!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I am not crazy about changing partners have way through the season, though.....
What? why in the world? I wanted to see Charlie and Cheryl (maybe I will?). Team M+M ... well not a big Maks fan - that might make the change nice for me. Gonna Have to cheer for Drew too, he is just a great guy i.m.o. and Cheryl has not won since 2006.

Well wait, if they change .... I'll just cheer for Meryl and if they have a team C+C I'll be hard pressed - hope Drew hangs in there if Cheryl does get paired with someone else. ~ Charlie.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Wow C+S were good! Like watching the finals, same with Meryl but Max was holding himself back. For goodness sake the first thing he dose after an emotionless performance only from him is pick a hair out of his mouth? Ah what else.lol Drew is awesome to watch and think for a waltz it was nice, and we'll see what Cheryl can do with the Drew. Ah what wondrous "unfairitude" if they / we paired Derick and Meryl ....

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What did the judges expect from Billy Dee Williams?? I thought he should have gotten a perfect score!!!

I loved some of the comments being made after the 1st show.

18 seasons and they still haven't figured out what a "star" is eh?

Great list except Nene should go go!!! She is not in the same category as every one else. "Reality" housewives is not an acting job, it is a stupid concept for untalented people to show off how stupid they are.

I find Davis so cold looking, wonder if she will get the votes over Charlie? I love his hair!!!

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I'm getting disgusted with the strange judging. James scored higher than Charlie? Nene scores are the same as Merle"s?

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm getting disgusted with the strange judging. James scored higher than Charlie? Nene scores are the same as Merle"s?

I agree MW. What was going on with Nene & Tony?? Also, can't believe Cody went before Nene, he has a huge fan base.

I love this comment made by someone in the comments section of DWTS. They are all commenting on Nene being on the show and their disgust of how she treated Tony.

Tony has a lot of patience. I wish she had been partnered with Maks let her try that diva behavior with him!

Now, I would have paid to see that!!!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That may have been fun but I am happy that Maks got a good partner this time.

I am too. I love watching Maks dance. I thought before his talent was always overlooked.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is anyone watching?? Meryl is doing great...she does look like a professtional. She has a great teacher.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks Doris, forgot about that. I guess I would have thought it would be a Le Café thread. I will go read.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just wanted to say that I think Derek has done a wonderful job this year and I also think he has shown a great deal of humility. I think having Amy for a partner has done something for him. I, in years past, was not a big Derek fan but this year I just saw something wonderful in him.

I can't believe that Candace is still on the show and Charlie is gone??

I just wanted to say that I think Derek has done a wonderful job this year and I also think he has shown a great deal of humility. I think having Amy for a partner has done something for him. I, in years past, was not a big Derek fan but this year I just saw something wonderful in him.

I can't believe that Candace is still on the show and Charlie is gone??

I agree about Derek. He has done amazing work this season, very creative and ingenious. And he has obviously taken his obligation to Amy personally. Remember the week of the partner switch, where Derek talked to Mark about how to choreograph for her? He has seized this challenge and treated it as an opportunity to learn.

As for Candace's outlasting Charlie...there's no accounting for tastes, I guess. Thank goodness he lasted this long, and that he'll be back for the final. With that I am determined to be satisfied.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yay!!! for Meryl & Maks, especially for Maks. He really wanted a win!! DWTS went by so fast. I'm so glad that Maks got Meryl for a partner. The reason I posted here is because the thread in the Edge people are commenting about whether there is a romance or not between M&M. Who cares Maks won!! :clap:

........and.........Meryl. :clap: :party:

Dee, yes! It is increadibly exciting that they won!! (I was so nervous about who would win.) They had a very well deserved and earned win; and I am so happy that Maks finally got his perfect season. It's really been a pleasure to get to see and know Maks at his best.....And of course to get to know Meryl a little bit more and in a different way than her time skating has allowed us to.

I think that Charlie and Meryl really did learn a lot from their time on DWTS too!! I will definitely miss not getting to see them every week.