Junior Worlds Non-Geoblocked Coverage | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Junior Worlds Non-Geoblocked Coverage

Npmonice

Rinkside
Yeah, I am not tech savvy, but I have Hola and now I can watch the event :).

Thankyou very much, it was so easy to do, I was surprised.

Npmonice

Rinkside
It appears the ISU have been listening!

No longer geo blocked in Norway, so may be worth checking again if you live in Europe :)

It appears the ISU have been listening!

No longer geo blocked in Norway, so may be worth checking again if you live in Europe :)

Wow!!!

Damn, I've forgotten that Bulgaria is UTC+2 so the Pairs SP has already started. :/

Fortunately everything is available on-demand as well. Thanks, ISU.

ice coverage

Record Breaker

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
I have a problem with the stream, It works well for some seconds and then a message that says "authentification failed" appears and I need to refresh the page but happens again and again, can anyone help me ?

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
You can watch the entire event live and on-demand on the ISU Skating Channel
Whoa, what a brilliant link! They even have an iOS app, and looks like the earlier events are all on demand available, too. :love: Now I'm gonna be stuck in front of the telly the whole evening catching up with the Men's SP. :yay:
Big Thank You for the heads up!

I have a problem with the stream, It works well for some seconds and then a message that says "authentification failed" appears and I need to refresh the page but happens again and again, can anyone help me ?

This only happens to me if I pause the stream for a longer period of time. It works ok again after reloading the page.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I'm probably the only one who didn't realize there was also a Gala exhibition. :bang: Fortunately it's available in replay!