2014 Worlds Junior Ladies - Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds Junior Ladies - Short Program

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Feed's choppy. That's a low score for Karen compared to earlier in the season. Did she due a less difficult combo here?

Poice

Final Flight
because judges will give an impression she still look like a little child
she has good flow but she needs to work on her tiny jumps ( although abit improved now ) and her stone faced expression

Do you really think that Elena, Evgenia look like a women? :) I don't think so.
Anyway this is a great competition - lots of clean skates!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Feed's choppy. That's a low score for Karen compared to earlier in the season. Did she due a less difficult combo here?

ISU stream is not playing now

I think her combo got a downgrade ?
last time I saw on the stream she skated clean on halfway

Poice

Final Flight
Serafima also got higher PCS than Satoko... I guess Mao will need to stay for couple more years, because Satoko and Kanako are not competitive in PCS.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Seems like we may have Russia 1,2,3 after SP. Serafima into second. Loved her SP.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
That's the powerful skating. She has a soft knees and bends, which creates power in each of her pushes. And good transitions...
Yes, but there were long pauses before each jump, and her interpretation is really immature if compared to Chen/Satoko/Radionova, plus the quality of her choreography isn't as refined and comples as many others

Sara

On the Ice
Yay! Jenni Saarinen did well!

Does anyone know why Efimenko is not in the Jr. Worlds, nor listed even as an alternative for the Sr. Worlds? She just beat Turkkila in the Nordics by ten points!

Jenni's SB is higher than Liubov's, that's why Jenni was chosen to represent Finland. I think Liubov wasn't listed as an alternate probably because at the time when the decision was made the second highest junior SB was by Viveca Lindfors.
EDIT: I misread your question, sorry! Liubov is not an alternate in SENIOR worlds because she's not yet age eligible.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sakhanovich really overscored in PCS!! :eek:

I'm geoblocked but find that surprising. That's her strength. She has great edges and turns and has great emotion. Was she stumbling? She is kind of like the exact opposite of Yulia. High PCS and a lower TES.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes, but there were long pauses before each jump, and her interpretation is really immature if compared to Chen/Satoko/Radionova, plus the quality of her choreography isn't as refined and comples as many others

There's nothing wrong with the "quality" of her choreography or her interpretation. She was divine :p Love the edges, knee bend, and soft arms!!