2014 Worlds Junior Men - Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds Junior Men - Free Skate

Matilda

Medalist
Oh Mishin :no: Petrov has so much talent--someone please give him decent music! Both his SP and FS music sucks! :(

aschiutza

On the Ice
I like both russian boys. So the furture doesn't seem so black for Russia in male skating! Both can develop in wonderful skaters, what it takes is already there.

volk

Final Flight
Now bad showing for Russian boys, 2nd and 4th. We should see them at junior's next year they're not ready for seniors yet. Hopefully, one of them takes gold.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Nathan is on the podium! Congrats to Nam for the win! So looking forward to a Chen/Nguyen rivalry. And nice comeback by Pitkeev!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I like both russian boys. So the furture doesn't seem so black for Russia in male skating! Both can develop in wonderful skaters, what it takes is already there.

well, it will be at least be an improvement ;)

Kovtun
Petrov
Pitkeev
Samarin

aschiutza

On the Ice
well, it will be at least be an improvement ;)

Kovtun
Petrov
Pitkeev
Samarin

I won't write Gaginski out right now. He is still young. Please please plase go to Orser or some good coach if no Mishin (and please no Tarasova, she can polish but she can also suffocate a skater).

luckyguy

Match Penalty
Unfortunately did not the most talented skaters win: Pitkeev and Petrov. Chen was overrated in PCS. I don´t think Nguyen has a bright future. Maybe a top ten skater among seniors.

qwertyskates

Medalist
I like this year's Junior World better than the Sochi Men's FS.:laugh: Yes, Russians were underscored. Pietkeev had the highest TES, and deserved higher PCS.

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Well it's over! Congratulations Nam, not many expected this, and Chen for getting the bronze medal!