Practice Reports | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Practice Reports

Kelly

On the Ice
Yes, thank you aussie_SKATES. I want Mao and Julia to have clean skates as they have planned.

Haha! This is what I love about Japan!

They are usually generous, welcoming, supportive and respectful to skaters from all countries... if not outright fans! And even though Julia is a serious "threat" to Asada (a national hero!)... she can still be mobbed by fans, and received with such adoration.

It's so great to hear that Julia got such an enthusiastic reception from the Japanese fans.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aaron was a machine for his free program runthrough, landing a quadruple salchow, a second quad sal (with a step out), a triple axel / double toe loop, a second triple axel, a triple lutz (step out), a triple flip - half loop - triple salchow (step out) and a final triple
toe loop.

RAWWWRRRRRRRRR! Nail it Max!

I :love: Dani and Greg's twizzles when they hit them so nice like in the SD at Sochi...aaaaaaaaaah I think I know what I'll watch tonight after the men's!

Paola D

Rinkside
It's so great to hear that Julia got such an enthusiastic reception from the Japanese fans.

Ha ha ha. I think one of the reasons is she is known to be a huge fan of Yuzuru. His fans are supportive to her to some extent as well.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Ha ha ha. I think one of the reasons is she is known to be a huge fan of Yuzuru. His fans are supportive to her to some extent as well.
Even if she did not support Yuzu, fans in Japan would still love her. They even made a short documentary about her. Omg she is adorable, how can people not love her? The little girl with the haunting/pouting look and the insane flexibility. I adore her so much. :love: let's not forget Japanese people have big heart for cute things, and Julia's cuteness is irresistible. :biggrin:

aussie_SKATES

On the Ice
Carolina Kostner had a strong practice earlier this afternoon following the pairs' short program.

We saw her land several triple loops and a triple flip/triple toe/double loop combination.

Her team mate Valentina Marchei looked solid as well.

Manuel Pablo Arnao

Figure Skating Fan & Real Estate Agent in LA!
On the Ice
Carolina Kostner had a strong practice earlier this afternoon following the pairs' short program.

We saw her land several triple loops and a triple flip/triple toe/double loop combination.

That's great news! Were you there?

FSGMT

Record Breaker

:eek::love::yay:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker

Thanks... sounds great! Carolina is my favorite champion.

aussie_SKATES how many are you? :laugh:

Hanmgse

Record Breaker

I'm glad to read this. Go Carolina :yay:

greig

Rinkside
Glad to hear Valentina had a good practice also..would love to see her finish inside the top 10 :)