2014 Worlds Pairs Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds Pairs Short Program

Alba

Record Breaker
I don't know if it's because of his costume or Matteo looks stiff to me.

Alba

Record Breaker
People have to go to work you know.

Take it easy. I didn't offend anybody "you know". It was just an observation, and I already wrote in my next comment: "Yeah it's early. Now I think there are more people actually."

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
What is it Russians and gunshots to open a routine?

Nice hight and attack though

Also: I think Guarise is stiff no matter what he wears, But he could wear whatever he wants, As long as it's tight

aramina

Rinkside
Okay, I really like the Antipova/Maisuradze pair, I thought they were a bit stiff at first, but the choreography was beautiful in the second half of the program.

oleada

Record Breaker
Antipova/Maisuradze have a ton of potential. Their twist is FANTASTIC. She easily has room for another rotation and it's landed beautifully. Deserved lead IMO.

Wende/Wende had a lovely skate. Since they came right after the first group, their power & speed was so noticeable. They were on another level to what had come before them! I've always had a soft spot for them.

Zhang/Bartholomay had a nice skate and I like their connection with each other. I'm impressed with their consistency. That said, their skating looks really small compared to not only the top teams, but also mid-ranking teams like the Wendes.

badknees

Medalist
I've never been to a live ice skating event. Do they always play music? Whats the matter with quiet? Do folks have to constantly be entertained? Just my grip.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Antipova/Maisuradze have a ton of potential. Their twist is FANTASTIC. She easily has room for another rotation and it's landed beautifully. Deserved lead IMO.

Wende/Wende had a lovely skate. Since they came right after the first group, their power & speed was so noticeable. They were on another level to what had come before them! I've always had a soft spot for them.

Zhang/Bartholomay had a nice skate and I like their connection with each other. I'm impressed with their consistency. That said, their skating looks really small compared to not only the top teams, but also mid-ranking teams like the Wendes.

Yup, I pretty much agree with all of this, though I think Z/B have the potential to skate bigger. The Russians really impressed me. That was some twist.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I really liked A/M, nice skate. Was that Artur Dimetri in K&C? If so he has changed.

GO T/K!!