2014 Worlds Pairs Short Program | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds Pairs Short Program

DaveT

On the Ice
Hmm. I'm really not a fan of D/R - I appreciate their difficulty and their power, but I hate her lines and they make everything look like work/sloppy -but they skated well here. I still hope S/K & S/S beat them in the free.

I hope Antipova/Maisuradze move up in the free; I thought they were scored low because they skated so early!

The American commentators used to say Sasha never hit a bad position, Meagan is like the opposite, she's never hit a good one.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I am watching SN1, they say it's live, but they are way off. Last group is just warming... Do the send the signal from Japan by boat?

Alba

Record Breaker
The American commentators used to say Sasha never hit a bad position, Meagan is like the opposite, she's never hit a good one.

:laugh:
She can't do anything about that though. No matter how much she can try.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Protocols are up.

Apparently B\L DID have a time violation, And the SBS with the hand down was also Underrotated

S\S lost a level on the twist, Rightly so DS looks fine though

B\H didn't get an underrotation for the Twist, But lost some points on it's quality and level

wordsworthgirl

Medalist

slutskayafann

Rinkside
Second this! That would be a dream podium. But knowing the Russian power over judges, it won't happen. I bet S/K would end up gold or silver.

You want them not to win any medal before you see the free competition but you blame the judges already.
I would like Sui and Han to medal but I will not go far as describing a podium bad BEFORE watching the actual competition!

whatif

Medalist
You want them not to win any medal before you see the free competition but you blame the judges already.
I would like Sui and Han to medal but I will not go far as describing a podium bad BEFORE watching the actual competition!

That's the problem with this sport. Russian judges conspiring everywhere even where there is none. Some people will never stop until this sport is destroyed.

cptnhastings

On the Ice
S/S rarely get a level 4 on the 3Tw. (Most teams don't get it actually. Didn't just S/H here?)

What did happen with C/S's no score on the BiDS??? Can't wait until the videos are up so I can watch that part again.