Record Breaker
Good luck Neta Schreiber from Israel !

First one to go
First time there
Youngest one there

May this be the start of something good

andyjo24

Medalist
Very excited for this competition. :) I feel like I will actually be able to enjoy this competition after all the stress at the Olympics.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
It's all in her hands I guess. If she skates clean judges will give her the gold medal. I'm absolutely sure of it.
I think only Mao can compete with her. Of course she needs clean skate too to do that. BUT... there're always mistakes in lady's competition, so it'll be pretty interesting.

Edit: I'm talking about Yulia ofc

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
wait.....I'm still getting a handheld steamer infomercial.....did it start?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Firstly, before the competition starts, may I take this opportunity to wish good luck to the skaters I normally support for the top positions - Mao Asada, Akiko Suzuki, Kanako Murakami, Carolina Kostner, Valentina Marchei and Julia Lipnitskaia.

But, I would also like to single out 2 of the skaters that are starting earlier in the competition for special mention.

Good luck to my fellow Northern Irelander Jenna Mccorkell, who is competing in her final World Championships before she retires. You have represented "Our Wee Country" so well over the years, and we are so proud of everything you have achieved.

And also, good luck to my favourite "Swiss"-Russian, Anna Ovcharova, who is competing in her first Senior World Championships. I am so glad you have got out of the lion's den of Russian Ladies skating, and now have the opportunity to compete on the big stage for your adopted country.

Good luck everybody!

Like yesterday, there have been adjustments to the start times. As the first warm-up will not be starting until 06:55 GMT (07:55 CET), Eurosport will be joing the skating 15 minutes later than advertised, at 06:45 GMT (07:45 CET).

So, there is just 25 minutes until Eurosport show LIVE coverage of the Ladies SP IN IT'S ENTIRITY!!!

Eurosport 1 International livestream
British Eurosport 1 livestream

Thankfully, there is no Java re-direct today. And if the wee "X" boxes don't appear to close the adverts, re-fresh the page. The wee "X" boxes will usually appear then.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Bless you!

:) (there isn't an icon for an angel, alas!)

andyjo24

Medalist
It's all in her hands I guess. If she skates clean judges will give her the gold medal. I'm absolutely sure of it.
I think only Mao can compete with her. Of course she needs clean skate too to do that. BUT... there're always mistakes in lady's competition, so it'll be pretty interesting.

I agree with you that she will be the gold medalist if she gets anywhere near clean, but the question is: can she go clean? I hope she does. Go Mao!

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker

Edit: I'm talking about Yulia ofc

Why would you think that ?

whatif

Medalist
BTW, I believe they announced that Adelina is commenting today on Russia Sport 2 feed.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh, I forgot - good luck to the two young Koreans as well! I have been SO impressed with Park So-Youn and Kim Hae-Jin this season!

CaroLiza_fan