Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split | Page 98 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

elif

Medalist
So they didn't skate russian federation imaginary test skate this week:confused: I was waiting for news after May 12:rolleye: :confused2:

tulosai

Record Breaker
So they didn't skate russian federation imaginary test skate this week:confused: I was waiting for news after May 12:rolleye: :confused2:

Or else it is possible they took it in Michigan and it did not go well at all, I suppose. Or that Victoria is following shortly and they plan to take it tomorrow? Who knows? This has always been, and remains, a disaster.

elif

Medalist
Its only me who thought federation officials don't know what they are doing?:confused: They said they will give three weeks time to tryout and they will see result. This three weeks become five-six weeks and still there is not a test skate.:eek:

I'm so very happy Elena and Ruslan didn't wait for this s*** :clap:

kittyvondutch

Rinkside
Its only me who thought federation officials don't know what they are doing?:confused: They said they will give three weeks time to tryout and they will see result. This three weeks become five-six weeks and still there is not a test skate.:eek:

I'm so very happy Elena and Ruslan didn't wait for this s*** :clap:

Maybe the fed were giving Nikita time for him to find out what a horrible decision he has made or maybe they really don't know what they are doing. Im just tired of all this drama, want to have the couples approved already. If not both of them than at least they should approve Elena and Ruslan, why keep them waiting?

feraina

Record Breaker
Oh, dear. I have a very bad feeling that if Nikita comes back, Elena will give up her partnership with Ruslan and go back to Nikita again. :( She didn't grow up with a father figure, and the men in her life all seem to treat her really badly (Nikita, Morozov)... Nikita acts like the diva in this "partnership" and dumps her over and over, only to have her take him back each time. I feel like Ruslan is the first guy to treat her well. But is she mature enough to know better? Come on, Elena, be strong!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Oh, dear. I have a very bad feeling that if Nikita comes back, Elena will give up her partnership with Ruslan and go back to Nikita again. :( She didn't grow up with a father figure, and the men in her life all seem to treat her really badly (Nikita, Morozov)... Nikita acts like the diva in this "partnership" and dumps her over and over, only to have her take him back each time. I feel like Ruslan is the first guy to treat her well. But is she mature enough to know better? Come on, Elena, be strong!

Honestly, if he really is asking to get back with her, it would be a tough decision for her I think, not in terms of her childhood or whatever, but in terms of the reality of the situation. Yes, sure, she seems to be having fun with Ruslan and he seems to at least not be treating her badly but the facts is that she knows she can get good results with Nikita. Now is it slightly more complex than that in terms of can they trust one another again, will he just try to dump her again etc, but she knows if she gets back with him, they have the potential to be OGM. With Ruslan it is all factor X. And if anyone thinks this 'break' is going to impact the scores the judges will get them, it's really not, at least not long term, and not at all if the Rus. Fed. throws their full support behind them again, which is to be anticipated if they do come back together. It will be given some fairy tale spin- they realized they are soulmates on ice after all and the future of skating yada yada yada. Maybe THEY'LL even be given to Zouva and she can help with that for sure.

Now do I think she should take Nikita back? No and I hope she doesn't. But if she does, I understand why, and I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with men treating her bad or father figures. It would be a pragmatic decision made after hopefully weighing the pros and cons of such a decision.

bsfan

On the Ice
If Nikita does ask to come back together( I hope not), hope Elena can think thoroughly about everything then make her decision. She should consult some experienced, honest, unbiased experts. As long as Ruslan and her look not much worse than Nikita and her, she should stay with Ruslan.

Abraxis12345

Final Flight
Nikita could be coming back for army duties. Ruslan, along with Maisuradze and Soloviev have been posting pics of their group.

Now do I think she should take Nikita back? No and I hope she doesn't. But if she does, I understand why, and I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with men treating her bad or father figures. It would be a pragmatic decision made after hopefully weighing the pros and cons of such a decision.

:clap: Well said; and I fully agree.

Abraxis12345 Yes, that is also totally possible if he's still in the army (no idea).

elif

Medalist
I thought Zoueva said they will be back May 12. :confused:

Do we have any news about this imaginary test skate?

mich2

Match Penalty
We know they dont score at test skates. Elena will choose to skate with Nikita. She is pragmatic. Ruslan skills are as good as Sinitsina. Nikita and Elena will waste time with their new partners.

Abraxis12345

Final Flight
Yesterday, Elena was instagraming plant pics to Ruslan (I guess he gave her a plant?) and telling him to finish his army service and get back on the ice. Doesn't sound like she is considering a major decision in regards to their partnership.

I agree that if Nikita asked to take her back in the next few months, she would just because it makes the most sense for her career. However, I think this rumor belongs in the same trash heap as Ksenia Korobkova being Nikita's partner, Ilinykh and Gueirero and Stepanova and Zhiganshin pairing up, and Bukin having epilepsy.

bramweld

Record Breaker
We know they dont score at test skates. Elena will choose to skate with Nikita. She is pragmatic. Ruslan skills are as good as Sinitsina. Nikita and Elena will waste time with their new partners.

Wishful thinking. I hope she does not choose this option. Nikita is a great ice dancer, but he comes across as a bit disrespectful or a bit too immature for Lena. Something just does not add up with him. Just my opinion though.

elif

Medalist
Elena shouldn't take him back. Now she have chance for world and olympic title. With Nikita almost every twizzle set or step sequence is unsteady. Ruslan is more consistent and hopefully she is not going to need run away from him when he twizzle.:laugh: Maybe this is why their steps designed that way. :think: Instead of twizzling together, Elena twizzling in his arms, Nikita is twizzling when Elena doing some other additional features, far as possible. :think:

noidont

Final Flight
Elena being the emotional woman she is seems already in love with Ruslan. Let's hope that ends well...

bramweld

Record Breaker
Elena being the emotional woman she is seems already in love with Ruslan. Let's hope that ends well...

Doubtful. I think he is just finally a friend. When you've had such a strained relationship for so long its just so wonderful be be yourself with someone new.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist

I doubt after the whole Nikita thing and the whole Morozov thing she would throw herself into another in-buisness relationship so quickly. They're probably just friends who have a common problem that they bonded over (their partners leaving them), which explains their becoming friends so quickly.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I doubt after the whole Nikita thing and the whole Morozov thing she would throw herself into another in-buisness relationship so quickly. They're probably just friends who have a common problem that they bonded over (their partners leaving them), which explains their becoming friends so quickly.
Remind me of a movie, like two people were dumped by their lovers team up to take their revenge. :popcorn: eventually they succeed and fall in love with each other. But then. Life is not a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.