Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

tulosai

Record Breaker
According to Pechalat, everybody but Elena knew that Nikita wanted to skate with someone else. It was big drama Friday as she cried when she found out.
http://www.lequipe.fr/Patinage-artistique/Actualites/Pechalat-si-on-patine/452821

:popcorn:

Honestly I like P/B as skaters and wish their career had been even more successful in terms of world medals anyway but FOR REAL. Both of them need to learn to shut their mouths to the media I think. He, in particular, makes comments that are even worse when read in French. It is clear to me that they have some kind of grudge against I/K due to the Olys (or at the very least are desperately disappointed and reactive) and would pretty much say anything at this point. These comments she made, even if true, are nasty and were made pretty much from nowhere- I take anything P/B say about this with a grain of salt, and this is even as someone who thinks the rumors are true.

Oh well..... Elena dodged a bullet if Nikita is indeed that mean. Either get a better partner or become a model/actress. sounds good to me...

This I agree with. IF it is true what Pechelat said, Elena is well rid of him. She is the more talented of the two anyway and the Russian fed WILL find her another suitable partner if she is clear she wants to continue.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Nathalie shedding a little bit of light. Bless her for the info, but it's definitely going to be awkward to hear about.
This is really turning into a skating movie though. Someone write a screenplay based off this, it'll be huge.

Mila Kunis will audition to play Elena Ilinykh role

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
the Victoria/Ruslan fans are very upset about this news btw

S/Z have good number of followers from Japan

Alba

Record Breaker
Honestly I like P/B as skaters and wish their career had been even more successful in terms of world medals anyway but FOR REAL. Both of them need to learn to shut their mouths to the media I think. He, in particular, makes comments that are even worse when read in French. It is clear to me that they have some kind of grudge against I/K due to the Olys (or at the very least are desperately disappointed and reactive) and would pretty much say anything at this point. These comments she made, even if true, are nasty and were made pretty much from nowhere- I take anything P/B say about this with a grain of salt, and this is even as someone who thinks the rumors are true.

I fully agree with you!!! :thumbsup:
Soo unclassy and bad timing.

@anyanka
I'm missing something ... I thought they just withdrew due to injury. What does "this was their last competition together" mean? That they're going to split up afterward? Someone link me please! Too many posts to keep up!!

A rumour reported by the italian journalist from Eurosport Ita. He said apparently this was supposed to be their last competition, but it doesn't seem that this rumour is true given their interview in russiantv. You'll find the link and translation in this topic brought by Snow63.

Also Shibs, we'll know for sure after the worlds.

Sorry, my first post sounds like a fact but I was too mad with all this movements in Ice Dance. :scowl:

jewel

Rinkside
or maybe Morozov dumped Elena for Nikita...

:popcorn:

(What? don't look at me like I'm crazy)

:laugh: I wonder what Morozov really thinks about this. I mean after years he finally has a Dance-Team that could win anything and then they split. He cannot be OK with that.

Or maybe he left Elena and is now dating Sinitsina. :popcorn:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
About S/Z splitting:

Sinitsina: there're no rumours about our splitting, we don't know anything yet. We were just training for the WC14 and no one told us anything about it.
Zhiganshin: we don't have any plans for the exibitions, but we probably will participate. Then we will train until may, and after that we usually starting to stage new programm.

Source: russian tv http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta...icina-i-ZHiganshin-oprovergli-sluhi-o-raspade

noidont

Final Flight
This is all very classic Russian drama. Elena probably dumped Morozov and now they are not getting along. And being the vengeful person he is Morozov tries to spur rumors and get Nikita to turn against her and the Fed to get him a new partner. I mean, they do have something in common, that is to be dumped by the same woman.

I hope Elena comes to senses and takes Nikita with her to a new coach. It's only natural for her to not want to hang around her last two boyfriends day in day out. But she is way too talented to just quit like that and I don't think she understands how amazing she is as an ice dancer, not just a femme fatale.

Well, if we really think about it, Ilinykh/Khaliavin or Ilinykh/Bukin are both going to work quite well. Ilinykh/Khaliavin is going to be so fierce I'm laughing just thinking about it. Sinistina/Katsalapov however, needs a lot of training in likability. Nikita might be the better technical dancer, but Elena supplies all the chemistry.

Alba

Record Breaker
I wonder what Morozov really thinks about this. I mean after years he finally has a Dance-Team that could win anything and then they split. He cannot be OK with that.

Although he's a pig. I wonder about that too.

Alba

Record Breaker
What about putting together Elena with Poje? :love:
Nothing against his partner, she's classy but think about it. They will get all 10's before even skating. :popcorn:

elif

Medalist
This is all very classic Russian drama. Elena probably dumped Morozov and now they are not getting along. And being the vengeful person he is Morozov tries to spur rumors and get Nikita to turn against her and the Fed to get him a new partner. I mean, they do have something in common, that is to be dumped by the same woman.

I hope Elena comes to senses and takes Nikita with her to a new coach. It's only natural for her to not want to hang around her last two boyfriends day in day out. But she is way too talented to just quit like that and I don't think she understands how amazing she is as an ice dancer, not just a femme fatale.

Well, if we really think about it, Ilinykh/Khaliavin or Ilinykh/Bukin are both going to work quite well. Ilinykh/Khaliavin is going to be so fierce I'm laughing just thinking about it. Sinistina/Katsalapov however, needs a lot of training in likability. Nikita might be the better technical dancer, but Elena supplies all the chemistry.

Bukin and Ilinykh skated together in juniors I think. Both are listed as former partners. Still I want to see that, probably Tarasova too. :laugh:

hanca

Record Breaker
Bukin and Ilinykh skated together in juniors I think. Both are listed as former partners. Still I want to see that, probably Tarasova too. :laugh:

It doesn't really matter that she skated with Bukin in the past. They were just children at that time, so it is not any indication whether they could be successful in the future or not.

whatif

Medalist
So the latest gossip from Russian boards is that the split information is coming from Zueva camp, who is politicking within Russian Federation.

Status
Not open for further replies.