Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
If this split rumor is untrue then anyone who started it should be lynched, including Nathalie Pechalat who spoke about it to the paper, but if it isn't true was obviously making it up to improve her own chances at these worlds.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
And Elena told some people on her vk.ru page 'no way' about the splitting. Not sure if it's true.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
this will be hilarious if this all turns out to be not true. I hope it isn't true. It will make it harder for my favorites, but the thought of Bobrova & Soloviev ever again being Russian #1 makes me sick, and as long as I&K are there they never again will be.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
What about putting together Elena with Poje? :love:
Nothing against his partner, she's classy but think about it. They will get all 10's before even skating. :popcorn:

I'd :love: that! He is the hottest dancer, imo)) But still I think all this talk is just a big RUMOUR and has no base.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
this will be hilarious if this all turns out to be not true. I hope it isn't true. It will make it harder for my favorites, but the thought of Bobrova & Soloviev ever again being Russian #1 makes me sick, and as long as I&K are there they never again will be.
Agree..Don't like them:no:

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Can't say for others but I don't like them? Eloquent I am:laugh:
But really, the "it" factor, the posture...so on, you know)

Meoima

Match Penalty
Can't say for others but I don't like them? Eloquent I am:laugh:
But really, the "it" factor, the posture...so on, you know)
?????????? I don't get it, I think B/S free dance is great and creative. Why do people hate them?

Irina89

On the Ice
I wasn't aware that there still is a connection between Zueva and the Russian Federation. And after all, why is she interested in the mather? What does she stand to gain if these two split? It's not like S/S will have bigger chances at something....

whatif

Medalist
I wasn't aware that there still is a connection between Zueva and the Russian Federation. And after all, why is she interested in the mather? What does she stand to gain if these two split? It's not like S/S will have bigger chances at something....

Apparently she is on the hunt for her new medal contenders and seems to think they are somewhere in Russia.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
?????????? I don't get it, I think B/S free dance is great and creative. Why do people hate them?

I don't get it either. I mean I can understand if someone don't like them for whatever reason. But the amount of hatred the pair gets on this forum is just inadequate.

I don't like W/P for example but I will never say 'there is God' if Poje got injured.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
So the latest gossip from Russian boards is that the split information is coming from Zueva camp, who is politicking within Russian Federation.

Zueva probably wants to coach I/K
that why she is making the rumors or maybe she wants to coach a Sinitsina/Katsalapov tandem

Dots

Final Flight
LOL that rumor did not come from Zueva's camp. The USFSA already has a potential candidate they have snatched from err... I mean they are arranging for them to go with her.

BlackPack

Medalist
I don't get it either. I mean I can understand if someone don't like them for whatever reason. But the amount of hatred the pair gets on this forum is just inadequate.

I don't like W/P for example but I will never say 'there is God' if Poje got injured.

I was a fan of B&S. Their Man With a Harmonica is their best program thus far. Their 80s unintentional parody of the Four Seasons inspired universal mockery. I still root for them but they were so misguided in their program design this season. I hope they go to Zoueva now that VM and DW are retiring. Zhulin doesn't seem to know what to do with them.

Actually, very few people hate B&S. Most people are indifferent to them and I suppose that's worse than hatred. At least with hatred, you stirred something in people. With indifference, people don't care if you exist or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.