Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split | Page 66 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Record Breaker
Elena is a beautiful girl
but she needs to make teh right decision and pair up with a matched partner
teaming up with Zhiganshin is very bad idea, I doubt they will achieve much success with him
as I said, if she needs to kneel if she needs to convince Ivan Bukin, there is no other russian partner skater option for her
to match her charima and power on the ice

I tell you what, why don't you go to Moscow and talk to her?
Until then, pleaseeeeeee, can we put an end to this argument?!
You've made yourself very clear about this issue, by repeating the same thing everyday. You're starting to sound like a parrot.

bramweld

Record Breaker
My dear sometimes charisma is deceiving, who thought that Nikita and Victoria would do things this way? Given how well Meryl and Charlie have fared and their just plain likability sometimes a sweet hardworking man is best :) And I don't mean to imply that Bukin is not a nice guy. But both he and Kiril are currently with partners, and it is clear to see that Lena doesn't want to be the cause of another couple breaking up. More power to her I say.

The more I hear about Elena and Ruslan; and how Ruslan is ill-fitted for her, the more I want to see how they truly end up looking if they do team up. Because personally, I think they could very well end up being a good match. If they both work hard, communicate with one another, want to succeed, and have a good coach - then anything is possible. There have been pairs and teams in the past that didn't look like likely winners, but have gone on to do very well for themselves... :)

And? She's posting pictures of herself and a friend... What's so wrong with that? - The last time I checked, many skaters post pictures with friends from their free time. In fact, I've seen oodles and boodles of pictures featuring Gracie Gold and Taylor Swift as of late. I'm sure Taylor isn't at the ice rink helping Gracie land her axels...

Anyways, I'm excited to see pics or clips from training between Elena and Ruslan at some point! :) Granted they are allowed to become a team.

Alba

Record Breaker
And? She's posting pictures of herself and a friend... What's so wrong with that?

Nothing wrong. It's just that Skyfly was disappointed. She was expecting pictures of Elena depressed and crying while holding a picture of Nikita and Viki in her hands. :cry::laugh:

bramweld

Record Breaker
Nothing wrong. It's just that Skyfly was disappointed. She was expecting pictures of Elena depressed and crying while holding a picture of Nikita and Viki in her hands. :cry::laugh:

I can't roll my eyes enough. Piece of work that Skyfly!!

So true, Alba... Heaven forbid Elena shed her mourning clothes and veil and show her face to the outside world during this time period...

:rolleye: I typically ignore those types of comments by her and others, but I just hate seeing it all the time everywhere on these threads, lol. It's like we get it already! You're a broken record; and you're view point could be recited by everyone on this site, lol. Everyone is entitled to their opinion....but stating it on repeat in multiple threads isn't changing the facts or making your opinion more valid.
Plus the real reason I dislike these comments is that they are always negative and always go back to a person's extrinsic physical appearance. Someone can have the most gorgeous exterior, but if they open their mouths and are hyper-critical, mean-spirited, or generally have ugliness on the inside....then all of that exterior beauty seems to fade away and is never enough. Plus, beauty is subjective and highly superficial.

pamela

Rinkside
Elena Ilinykh while having been known rumored to be lazy and having work ethic issues
she seems to not been that affected now, she currently posted pictures of make up and pictures with her new BFF ?
a russian gymnast

nice to see her with yana kudryavtseva, maybe irina viner invites elena to some of her limo/yatch/jet parties with the rest of her rhythmic gymnasts
also taking selfies in a car with a friend and posting them in IG can hardly be considered as not being affected? it has the same value of a hipster taking a selfie in starbucks... its part of life

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
nice to see her with yana kudryavtseva, maybe irina viner invites elena to some of her limo/yatch/jet parties with the rest of her rhythmic gymnasts
also taking selfies in a car with a friend and posting them in IG can hardly be considered as not being affected? it has the same value of a hipster taking a selfie in starbucks... its part of life

she is a skater not a gymnast
and partying and making attention instead of training is not good

Alba

Record Breaker

:rofl: Oh Skyfly, you're fun sometimes. I give you that! :biggrin:
So no good for your Gracie going around to Proms and making attention with Taylor Swift? :disapp: I can't imagine how bad she is going to place next year in the WC. :scowl:

It breaks my hear to see you so preoccupied about Elena's career. It's touching though. :cry:

uhh

Medalist

Elena & Yana have been good friends for a long time. Maybe she was getting some emotional support, or do you expect her to just speak only to her coach & partner?

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Why the hell do we keep coming back to looks anyway? Its a nice bonus that Elena is beautiful, but its hardly paramount to success or choosing a partner in FS, surely? Very odd.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Why the hell do we keep coming back to looks anyway? Its a nice bonus that Elena is beautiful, but its hardly paramount to success or choosing a partner in FS, surely? Very odd.

in FS, epecially Ice Dance, physically aesthetics and well matched partnership is important
the issue is Sinitsina / Katasalapov look good together while bombshell Ilinykh / school boy Zhiganshin do not

uhh

Medalist
in FS, epecially Ice Dance, physically aesthetics and well matched partnership is important
the issue is Sinitsina / Katasalapov look good together while bombshell Ilinykh / school boy Zhiganshin do not

Funny, I've yet to see what either new team look like together on the ice, how their lines and posture match, if they have good timing as a team, or fit together as a package. Perhaps you'd like to share with the class, as you've obviously had privileged access that the rest of us haven't.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Funny, I've yet to see what either new team look like together on the ice, how their lines and posture match, if they have good timing as a team, or fit together as a package. Perhaps you'd like to share with the class, as you've obviously had privileged access that the rest of us haven't.

their physical partnership you can already picture what the team will look like

Sinitina / Katasalapov will be the new blonde couples
Bombshell Ilinykh will skate with a fanboy,
I thinks Ruslan needs to gain more muscle to suit Elena, and maybe grow some very short beard

nimi

Medalist
Some people are just obsessed with looks?
partying and making attention instead of training is not good
...unless it is a Hollywood BFF Blonde Beauty thing? LOVE YOUR LOGIC! :laugh:

@GrandSophy: As far as I can tell, a certain poster has invented and is emotionally invested in a story line according to which Lena is dooooooooomed because she's an attractive but non-blonde dumped diva whose new skating partner doesn't live up to hunky standards of physical attractiveness. Therefore she should lock herself up in the skating rink 24/7 or at least skulk in the shadows if she dares to face the outside world. In any case, no smiling or Instagram for her, because that is out of (fictional) character. Lena should shun the world and wither in the shadows. Meanwhile Disney Princess got her Prince Charming, that is, Beautiful Blonde Viki and Handsome Hunk Niki frolic in the sunshine and will be crowned as the new ruling couple of ice dance (which, as a discipline, is mainly about physical attractiveness).

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Some people are just obsessed with looks?

...unless it is a Hollywood BFF Blonde Beauty thing? LOVE YOUR LOGIC! :laugh:

@GrandSophy: As far as I can tell, a certain poster has invented and is emotionally invested in a story line according to which Lena is dooooooooomed because she's an attractive but non-blonde dumped diva whose new skating partner doesn't live up to hunky standards of physical attractiveness. Therefore she should lock herself up in the skating rink 24/7 or at least skulk in the shadows if she dares to face the outside world. In any case, no smiling or Instagram for her, because that is out of (fictional) character. Lena should shun the world and wither in the shadows. Meanwhile Disney Princess got her Prince Charming, that is, Beautiful Blonde Viki and Handsome Hunk Niki frolic in the sunshine and will be crowned as the new ruling couple of ice dance (which, as a discipline, is mainly about physical attractiveness).

That's what I thought from just 2 days on these forums. :rolleye: As I said, very odd. :laugh:

hanca

Record Breaker
Unfortunately like Bobrova Ksenia sufferes with costumes – I would like to know what sort of education their costumes designer has diploma from.

Maybe it is not a matter of education but a taste, feeling for different styles/colours etc. The same way if someone is tone deaf, no amount of education will make them understand that they are singing out of tune.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

Schoolboys grow up. Who knows how his looks will change over the next quad.

Status
Not open for further replies.