Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split | Page 96 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

sisinka

Final Flight
I'm still waiting for real story Victoria. Please tell us more sordid details of Ruslan. :laugh: I'm sure she is going to talk about this break up, just after federation accept her partnership. After all there is still danger to skate with Ruslan. :laugh:

After the Elena Ilinykh's interview, this will be is great opportunity to show your maturity, please whine about Ruslan or Kustarova :laugh: -Sarcasm-

Marina Zueva knows how to play a tactic games. Like Uhh noticed figure skating is a sport where a reputation plays a big role. I suppose that probably Zueva already gave some advises to Viki and Nikita how to behave and what to say. And frankly they all must be careful. Zueva knows that a couple must have good reputation to get nice marks and to be popular among judges, so she must find an excuse for all this not really straight and fair Nikita’s behaviour. And it will not be easy.

1. Elif is looking forward to some intimate details about Ruslan and Kustarova/Alexeeva. I think that Victoria is not that kind of person who would like to make “dirty“ notes about her ex-partner or coaches. But if she did anything like it than it would crash a split’s reason for the deepest love romance of all times and it would only create two people (Viki and Nikita) who couldn’t stand with their partners who were behaving terribly in their eyes – I must say that this is not looking very cool. And if new couples will be approved, already after 2014/15 season with Lena & Ruslan on the stage like a new couple – the reason for a split thanks to “incompatible behaviour differences“ will look laughably. So, Zueva can hardly use Lena’s wrong attitude in training process like the main excuse for Nikita, because if Lena & Ruslan will compete and if the will be able to defeat Viki & Nikita, both Zueva and S&K wouldn‘t look like the most frank people in the world.

2. If Zueva choses a love romance’s reason…it could work. But thanks to Nikita’s behaviour throught this season, I don’t think that this is the true. It would be easy if it was. But if it is not…Nikita knows how to play a man in love on the ice. But because judges are meeting skaters off the ice too, both Viki and Nikita would have to play love off the ice as well. And if Nikita plans to compete another two Olympic cycles, then they should be in love for eight years at least, if not then people will start to ask why they broke two top couples thanks to summer romance only. Hmm.

3. Zueva can come with the idea that Nikita wanted to train with her, but Lena didn’t want to, so Nikita was forced to split. Would you believe it? No.

4. Zueva and Nikita can ask Lena to quit skating to give them reason why Nikita HAD TO take another partner.

5. Zueva can be quiet about all situation, but I am sure that everybody will ask her, so sooner or later she will be forced to come with some idea. Letting people think that Nikita is a bad boy is not good for levels and GOE.

6. Zueva can say that Russian Federation caused this…..well, then she can forget about any possible financial support from Federation.

7. She can say that Morozov caused all this situation…but how she will explain that Nikita later found Morozov’s dark side and run with new partner to her?…like Darth Vader versus Obi-Wan Kenobi, right?

Frankly I am curious which story will Zueva come with.

Alba

Record Breaker
Yes but I was talking about ''she was laying on Ilia’s neck and he was pulling her from one corner of the ice surface to another'' (bold) If this judge thought Lobacheva better than Anissina, he/she is just blind. :eek:I watched Anissina/Averbukh's junior dances, they are technically very good for juniors. They have carisma too, especially their gala performances. Ehh, and of the day they paid this mistake with a olympc gold medal.

Ok, I understood nothing from your comment as well. :laugh: I thought you were talking about the weight he mentioned, or was the this judge?
I agree with you about Irina ad Anissina. Ilia and Anissina for me would've been a great couple.
He was a great dancer, in my book anyway, while Irina was a mid level. Well, he found his lovelife so all good I suppose, but I always felt "what if?".

elif

Medalist
Marina Zueva knows how to play a tactic games. Like Uhh noticed figure skating is a sport where a reputation plays a big role. I suppose that probably Zueva already gave some advises to Viki and Nikita how to behave and what to say. And frankly they all must be careful. Zueva knows that a couple must have good reputation to get nice marks and to be popular among judges, so she must find an excuse for all this not really straight and fair Nikita’s behaviour. And it will not be easy.

But Zoueva doesn't have good reputation, thanks to her behaviour with Shpilband so I can't imagine how this Sinitsina+Katsalapov+Zoueva team will have good reputation :laugh:

:popcorn:

Alba

Record Breaker
Frankly I am curious which story will Zueva come with.

I think Zueva will be quite diplomatic about the whole thing. Maybe saying that it was as much a surprise for her too.
It was his decision and that she doesn't know further.
It's Nikita who will have to give his version. I don't think Zueva will be involved with what happened before her. She will be busy to build their image from now on. She will go as usual: they are fantastic, beautiful, harmony, love, feeling, etc.etc.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I think Zueva will be quite diplomatic about the whole thing. Maybe saying that it was as much as a surprise for her. It was his decision and that she doesn't know further.
It's Nikita who will have to give his version. I don't think Zueva will be involved of what happened before her. She will be busy to build their image from now on. She will go as usual: they are fantastic, beautiful, harmony, love, feeling, etc.etc.

This. Zuzu is no fool and isn't going to touch what came before with a 10 foot pole. Instead she will be thinking creatively about what direction to take them in going forward and will commit to this plan with all the fervor she has always shown in 'building up' her number one team(s).

Alba

Record Breaker
This. Zuzu is no fool and isn't going to touch what came before with a 10 foot pole. Instead she will be thinking creatively about what direction to take them in going forward and will commit to this plan with all the fervor she has always shown in 'building up' her number one team(s).

Yep. I think this is the right way to do it. There is no need for her to go ugly or invent things.

kittyvondutch

Rinkside
There is also a video where Nikita takes some older showbusiness star into a car in late night from some of the parties after the Olympics, well, we are all adult ones (I hope), so we are not going to play this “he was just taking her home and they talked only“ game.

the name of that woman is Irina Ortman, don't know exactly what she does in Russian showbiz but yeah there was a video.

And Zueva wont do anything to damage S&Z reputation even more, she will praise how beautiful they are as usual :rolleye:
But I am not sure about Nikita. Or how he will handle questions being asked by journalists. Considering his rant on Instagram to keep FS talk out of his profile, I don't have high hopes from him.

As for what Elena said, she probably doesn't know the whole story. And Ruslan probably doesn't either. For what it's worth, Sinitsina's sister, who appears to still be friendly with Ruslan, made a comment on Sinitsina's Instagram that they fans don't know the real story.

And we're never likely to know the "real story" - because for every story there are three sides: side a, side b, and the truth (which is generally thought to be somewhere in the middle). That being said, this whole debacle has way more than two people or even couples involved, so I feel like you're adding additional sides (c, d, e, etc.) which just continues to muddy the water even more.

I wonder when the Russian Fed. will either give their stamp of approval or say no way... It has to be soon - doesn't it?

Alba

Record Breaker
Interesting post about Nikita on FSU, from someone who seems to be in the know.

Nikita has been saying ever since Sochi that his goal is to be double Olympic Champion in 2018, he still says it to Marina. If that's what he wants, it's pretty freaking dumb to throw his partnership away when his working relationship with Elena had not broken down. He just acts again in his usual self obsessed way. But considering he was the one who trashed their personal relationship in the first place maybe it's not so surprising. I pity Victoria when he decides again in 2 years time he deserves a different partner because he believes none of these girls are worthy of him.
#200: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/sho...once-7-years-ago/page10&p=4262394#post4262394

Personality - Nice enough kid when he first started competing, always focused & ambitious, but has been surrounded for a long time by people who only tell him how great he is, leading to an over inflated ego & tendency to blame others for his own shortcomings. Good friends with Trankov & Larionov, all of whom think they are God's gift, when only Trankov has achieved anything to live up to that opinion. His mother is very ambitious too, not your typical crazy skating parent, but can be quite ruthless. She was never keen on Elena which I doubt helped anything.

They split as a couple after Nikita started hooking up with another skater at the Ice House behind Elena's back, and Morozov was ready & waiting as a "shoulder to cry on." A bad situation with poor choices for everyone involved, but one that wouldn't have happened if Nikita thought with his brain rather than other parts of his anatomy.
#210: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/sho...eft-me-once-7-years-ago&p=4262803#post4262803

If that's the case, and if they don't get the results he wants soon enough, we should start worrying about Victoria too. :slink:

uhh

Medalist
Interesting post about Nikita on FSU, from someone who seems to be in the know.

If that's the case, and if they don't get the results he wants soon enough, we should start worrying about Victoria too. :slink:

Huh, interesting post. Obviously anyone can say anything under a basically anonymous name on a message board, but I do remember that back in 2011 Elene Gedevanishvili & Nikita were suddenly posting a lot of pictures of each other & commenting on each other's vk accounts/twitter/facebook etc - she was still based at the Ice House then before moving to Orser in August that year. They seemed very friendly, maybe more, but I had always assumed that if anything was going on between them, it was a rebound response to Elena & Morozov. The stuff about his mother not liking Elena matches with what people have said on FSO but again, it could just be someone reading that forum & repeating it like inside information.

Alba

Record Breaker
Huh, interesting post. Obviously anyone can say anything under a basically anonymous name on a message board, but I do remember that back in 2011 Elene Gedevanishvili & Nikita were suddenly posting a lot of pictures of each other & commenting on each other's vk accounts/twitter/facebook etc - she was still based at the Ice House then before moving to Orser in August that year. They seemed very friendly, maybe more, but I had always assumed that if anything was going on between them, it was a rebound response to Elena & Morozov.

Had no idea about this Elena thing going on, but I admit back then I was not following them.

The stuff about his mother not liking Elena matches with what people have said on FSO but again, it could just be someone reading that forum & repeating it like inside information

Yes of course. Just that he/she was saying that Nikita is being saying that his goal is to be double Olympic Champion in 2018, he still says it to Marina. Sounds like this person might know something about him.
Anyway, just gossip but an interesting one.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
I would be more worried about I/Z long term partnership than S/K

I wouldn't. Elena and Ruslan seem to get along famously - after all, at least they understand how horrible it was that their respective other partners ditched them behind their backs. "Living well is the best revenge" - I wouldn't be surprised if Elena and Ruslan end up being the better team by pure power of will, to prove that their partners were wrong and they're better off without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.