29 Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES USA
30 Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER CAN
31 Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE ITA
32 Penny COOMES / Nicholas BUCKLAND GBR
33 Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE CAN

http://www.isuresults.com/results/wc2014/SEG007.HTM

uncchristine99

Rinkside
I'd like to see P/B wipe the floor with I/K. And heck, even C/L slip in for 2nd ahead of I/K too. Haha, I like all these teams but am still bummed for P/B from the "skating while Russian" epidemic in Sochi. Curious to see how C/B will score here since D/W are absent for the first time in what... 7 years? Will the judges show them favor as the top US team? Very exciting!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I'd like to see P/B wipe the floor with I/K. And heck, even C/L slip in for 2nd ahead of I/K too. Haha, I like all these teams but am still bummed for P/B from the "skating while Russian" epidemic in Sochi. Curious to see how C/B will score here since D/W are absent for the first time in what... 7 years? Will the judges show them favor as the top US team? Very exciting!

was that a joke I/K deserve bronze in Sochi
no need to sour grape about the aging P/B especially the fake Nathalie P. she puts with her crocodile tears

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
hopefully a young/fresh team wins not the aging P/B who wants to give them gold as a consolidation for their retirement :disapp:

rosacotton

Final Flight
So excited for this! Hoping for clean performances all around. Go S/S, C/L, W/P, P/B, A/E, G/P!!!!!

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Great opportunity to start russian era in Ice dancing here for both top russian pairs. I think there's pretty big chance that I/K and B/S will win gold and silver medals. What an amazing day that will be :)

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
Probably I/K will win the gold and P/B the silver.
I already miss V/M and D/W. Hopefully new ice dancers will appear out of nowhere (I liked the Americans who won the junior event.)

Snow63

Record Breaker
Probably I/K will win the gold and P/B the silver.
I already miss V/M and D/W. Hopefully new ice dancers will appear out of nowhere (I liked the Americans who won the junior event.)
Do you think B/S have a shot?

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
Do you think B/S have a shot?

I'm not a big fan of them so maybe I'm just subjective, but I don't think they'll be on the podium. I would like a bronze medal for C/L, I enjoyed their both programs this season.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker

Sadly P and B are going to get a world title whereas Belbin and Agosto, Dubreil and Lauzon and others have no such gold. P and B are good; not great. May be liked by some but really are an inferior champion team. At least with I and K you can see the potential for brilliance. Maybe this year the should not give out world gold? LOL.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
hopefully a young/fresh team wins not the aging P/B who wants to give them gold as a consolidation for their retirement :disapp:

A bit mean but I agree; I think I and K will make mistakes and P and B will win but this team is lucky. They had all the signs of being like someo f those other bronze medal teams including the Israeli team and Shibutani's they win bronze and then linger and fall .- somehow B and B are cligning on but they are vulnerable and can be beaten by I and K; B and S, C and L, W and P, C and Band maybe the shibutani's. Will it happen - not but still I could see it in the realm of possiblity.

Snow63

Record Breaker
I'm not a big fan of them so maybe I'm just subjective, but I don't think they'll be on the podium. I would like a bronze medal for C/L, I enjoyed their both programs this season.
I'm pretty sure they will be 3rd at least. I hope they will skate their new FD from russian nationals.

vinganca

Rinkside
I'd like to see P/B wipe the floor with I/K.

agreed; i hope P/B take the gold! aaargh i'm anxious already; i will be watching their SD with my hands in front of my eyes peeking out from between the fingers and sitting on the edge of my seat!

i really like D/W too but my all time favorite skaters are Nathalie and Fabian. <3 they absolutely deserved bronze in Sochi; if they can skate at workds like they did at the olympics they will win. allez P/B!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
P/B, C/L, I/K and W/P are my favorites but my wish is for P/B to win and Anna and Luca
on the podium.