2014 Worlds - Men Free Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Men Free Program

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
More blessings to you. Squared. Trust me, the live streams I could find for the Dance event would have made Mother Teresa rent her internet connection! So I am SO glad you posted the streams. :bow:

Here's to a FS that's as good as the Women's Short. Splatfest begone!

Thank you!

I haven't seen the Short Dance yet, so don't be giving anything away! It is too early in the morning here to watch the first sessions LIVE, so I just watch the Eurosport highlights, and then go onto YouTube looking for the rest.

But, you were lucky to find a livestream. I went onto TV Ole when I got up to check where we were in the competition. And the streams that said "Figure Skating" (спорт-2) were actually showing Cross Country Skiing!

And I echo your wishes for this competition. Good luck everybody!

CaroLiza_fan

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
If you have a TV you can watch it on Eurosport live right now, Kuan. You have to live with german commentary though, but they're mostly silent during the skates.

BusyMom

Medalist
Thank you mom, but it says it is not available in my country :scratch: Ohhhh man, I have to use the bad eurosport stream :cry:
sorry to hear that. I guess that's a positive thing, living in small country. They never give a flying care about you. At least I got to watch all the competitions this year.:laugh:

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Great from Baldj, Skating's still a bit empty and unrefined

But between the good quad and 2 3axle's he racked a ton of tech points,

Good news after the poor showing from Canada in the SP

Could find himself leading into the next group

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Thank you mom, but it says it is not available in my country :scratch: Ohhhh man, I have to use the bad eurosport stream :cry:

If you use chrome, firefox or safari you can download the Hola extension and then you're a-ok to watch the stream :) I had to do that two nights ago, it took me two minutes at most.

elee63

Final Flight
Too bad about that triple sal instead of the quad.
How many kids does Morozov have anyway?

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Anyone have 'Live results' link for FS? Can't find it.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Do you guys think Kovtun have a chence for the top 5 finish?