2014 Worlds - Men Free Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Men Free Program

Kuan

Final Flight
If you have a TV you can watch it on Eurosport live right now, Kuan. You have to live with german commentary though, but they're mostly silent during the skates.

LOL!! You are right, I just forgot I had a gadget like this at home. :jaw:

elee63

Final Flight
Do you guys think Kovtun have a chence for the top 5 finish?

It's possible. The lines get a bit murky BECAUSE while we know everyone's potential, because of the Olympics being so recent, we don't know if everyone will perform. And plus the skill level in the top 6 is so strong. Except Hanyu. We all know his scoring potential. For the other guys, it really is only the 'potential' but for him, we've seen it happen.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Wow! Snow63 got THREE replies within a minute of asking for a link to the Men's FS Results Page. Just shows what I love about this forum - how helpful the members are to each other.

So, can I ask for help too?

I downloaded Hola and to test it used the ISU Eurovision livestream link. And I got a video alright - swimming from Barcelona!

What?! :confused:

So, is anybody else getting the same? Or have I done something wrong?

There's no hurry, because I'm watching the skating on the TV. I'm just curious to know in case I need to use Hola in the future.

CaroLiza_fan

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
LOL!! You are right, I just forgot I had a gadget like this at home. :jaw:

Really? Haha!

So many music pieces and Elenas short program music. A bit too much, if you ask me. Oh man, Walker. Did the japanese announcer just say Lambiel??

elee63

Final Flight
Question: So is each group is potentially an hour and a half long, including the time it takes to resurface the ice in between (?)

I'm just seeing if I can time this just right so I have time to sleep.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Question: So is each group is potentially an hour and a half long, including the time it takes to resurface the ice in between (?)

I'm just seeing if I can time this just right so I have time to sleep.

Each group is potentially 45-50 minutes long, The ice resurface after group 2 is about 15-20 minutes

gru

Rinkside
Wow! Snow63 got THREE replies within a minute of asking for a link to the Men's FS Results Page. Just shows what I love about this forum - how helpful the members are to each other.

I downloaded Hola and to test it used the ISU Eurovision livestream link. And I got a video alright - swimming from Barcelona!

So, is anybody else getting the same? Or have I done something wrong

CaroLiza_fan
you should go there
http://livemanager.eurovision.edgesuite.net/isu/site/index.html

auser

Record Breaker

There's no hurry, because I'm watching the skating on the TV. I'm just curious to know in case I need to use Hola in the future.

CaroLiza_fan

Happy to help if I can, your posts are of great value to me. Please post the link you tried that lead you to swimming.

Kuan

Final Flight
Heeeey :laugh:, I basicly only watch skating on computer, couse most of the time the German eurosport air only the last two groups. So I forgot it was an option.
And I am tooo excited. Waiting vor second group! Go, Nam and Jin Seo!!!

foruiz

Final Flight
I finally got that link CaroLiza_fan, now the only problem will be how not to have a heart attack during Yuzu's performance later! I can barely calm my nerves, i could just imagine how he handles it.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia

CaroLiza_fan

This is what I am watching - but I am in Australia so legitimately ungeoblocked, I don't know if Hola might be messing around with it a bit.

http://livemanager.eurovision.edgesuite.net/isu/site/index.html

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hah. Alarm clock, my friend. Actually comes in handy once in a while, because I do NOT plan to be hitting snooze and miss Hanyu's skate...

Doh! Why didn't I realise that?! I thought you were some super-human that could time their sleep to the second! :laugh:

Happy to help if I can, your posts are of great value to me. Please post the link you tried that lead you to swimming.

Well, I copied http://livemanager.eurovision.edgesuite.net/isu/site/index.html into the access box. But when I clicked to the next page, it had knocked off everything after the ".net". Hence, when I clicked to access, it took me to http://livemanager.eurovision.edgesuite.net . Which was showing swimming.

This is what I am watching - but I am in Australia so legitimately ungeoblocked, I don't know if Hola might be messing around with it a bit.

As I say, I don't actually need it at the moment - I'm watching on the TV. I'm just curious to see how Hola works, for whenever there are things on that are geo-blocked to the UK.

CaroLiza_fan