2014 Worlds - Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Free Dance

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
That panel made me puke. It is worse than the ladies panel in Soch unbelievably enough. Scratch what I said on the other thread, I&K will now get another ridiculous 110+ score should they even stand up, and probably come from behind to win. I hope they f-up up badly again as that is the only way they wont win and will hopefully end up in the 4th or 5th place they deserve (based on their SD performance alone that is already what they deserve if the others skate well in the FD too). Otherwise it will probably be C&L vs W&P vs P&B for the silver medal.

considering whats happening off ice, i predict a least one splat from i/k. they're inconsistent even when drama's not happening

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Hello i'm back after getting my heart broken watching the Louisville/Kentucky game. :cry: What did I miss?

Last edited:

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
considering whats happening off ice, i predict a least one splat from i/k. they're inconsistent even when drama's not happening

Good. I now hope they fall and stay out of the medals. Dont like to wish bad on skaters usually, but given that the panel was obviously carefully selected to gift them a FIXED win, it is the only thing I can hope for that this doesnt happen.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Hello i'm back after getting my heart broken in the Louisville/Kentucky game. :cry: What did I miss?

Lots of uninspired programs. H/D were good though, even if they were a little bit out of synch.
I'm sorry about Louisville. Next year?

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Papadakis' nose is really distracting :scowl:
and I still dont like their FD

Cizeron should get a new partner
he's the better skater

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Lots of uninspired programs. H/D were good though, even if they were a little bit out of synch.
I'm sorry about Louisville. Next year?

I guess so! Still they had a 13 point lead...and they blew it all away....:(

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
That panel made me puke. It is worse than the ladies panel in Soch unbelievably enough. Scratch what I said on the other thread, I&K will now get another ridiculous 110+ score should they even stand up, and probably come from behind to win. I hope they f-up up badly again as that is the only way they wont win and will hopefully end up in the 4th or 5th place they deserve (based on their SD performance alone that is already what they deserve if the others skate well in the FD too). Otherwise it will probably be C&L vs W&P vs P&B for the silver medal.

sure and Im hoping fro a mega disaster for P/B, W/P :)

the aging P/B arent consistent either
nor does W/P,