Team Russia - Promising Young Skaters | Page 56 | Golden Skate

Team Russia - Promising Young Skaters

shark113

On the Ice
Country
Faroes
On August 8-9, the control performances are held in Novogorsk. 12 Russian juniors take part in them. All participants are divided into two groups.

Moscow group is:

1.Anna Tarusina
2.Anastasia Gulyakova
3.Ekaterina Kurakova
4.Darya Panenkova
5.Alina Zagitova
6.Valeria Mikhaylova

St.Petersburg group is:

1.Stanislava Konstantinova
2.Elizaveta Nugumanova
3.Alisa Lozko
4.Sofia Samodurova
5.Anastasia Gubanova
6.Alisa Fedichkina

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
2.Anastasia Gulyakova
3.Ekaterina Kurakova
4.Darya Panenkova
5.Alina Zagitova
6.Valeria Mikhaylova
:hopelessness: :hopelessness: :hopelessness:
what a shame, in Moscow almost all girls with low quality skating skills and poor results. i'm disappointed. sad that Viktoria Vasilyeva not eligible for this season. she's only 12. but even now she will beat them all absolutely easy :(

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
what a shame, in Moscow almost all girls with low quality skating skills and poor results. i'm disappointed. sad that Viktoria Vasilyeva not eligible for this season. she's only 12. but even now she will beat them all absolutely easy :(

I have a feeling Zagitova will surprise many people this season. She is very promising and improved a lot after a year with Eteri.

adelia

Record Breaker
I have a feeling Zagitova will surprise many people this season. She is very promising and improved a lot after a year with Eteri.
She definitely has good potential but hasn't yet acquired the same consistency as Eteri's top girls. She probably just needs more time and maybe learn to control her emotions better. Zagitova, Lozko and Ogoreltseva all originally came from the same coach in Izevsk, there's a lot of talent there.

The Finn

Record Breaker

hanca

Record Breaker

I can't believe how much stronger the St Petersburg group is. I thought the last few years it was the other way round. Thanks to Tutberidze, Moscow singles were much stronger than St Petersburg, but it seems that this year completely changed it. Apart of Tsurskaya (and no one knows if she is going to be able to compete) there is no one ready to take over . Unless they have some hidden talent and we are going to be surprised.

shark113

On the Ice
Country
Faroes
Novogorsk. Some news about junior ladies skaters during both control performances:

Darya Panenkova executed all her jumps and jumps combos (SP & FS) in the second half of programs.

Anastasia Gulyakova executed all her jumps and jumps combos (SP & FS) with two arms up.

acronycal0730

Rinkside
Any news about Fedichkina, Gubanova and Nugumanova? They are my favorite junior skaters, but not on JGP entries yet.

Darya Panenkova executed all her jumps and jumps combos (SP & FS) in the second half of programs.

Anastasia Gulyakova executed all her jumps and jumps combos (SP & FS) with two arms up.

hmmm...I don't think that will be very nice to watch. :scratch2:

Last edited:

mermaid

On the Ice
Country
Belarus
Any news about Fedichkina, Gubanova and Nugumanova? They are my favorite junior skaters, but not on JGP entries yet.

Gubanova skated very well both programs. Fedichkina, Nugumanova and Konstantinova - all had 1 fall in the FS. Konstantinova also had a problem with jump combination in her SP.

shark113

On the Ice
Country
Faroes
Has anyone done all jumps in second half of free skate before?

Dasha is the first in the world who executes all jumps elements in second half of FS this season. Before last season and last season Polina Tsurskaya was the first who executed six jumps elements in second half of free program.

PiggytailProdigy

On the Ice
ANASTASIA TARAKANOVA also executed six jumps elements in second half of free program. She seems to be very promising two seasons ago. Wonder how she's doing now.