My photos from 2004 Worlds are up!!! | Golden Skate

My photos from 2004 Worlds are up!!!

indiaskye1

Rinkside
Hey everyone ... I am currently working on a website (sorf of a fan diary) of the 2004 World Championships in Dortmund.

I have already uploaded all of my photos (they are all off-ice photos ...!!!) and most of my autograph scans ... please do check them out at www.geocities.com/trinityinfinity1/ !!!

My reports will be added soon ... for now it's just the photos ... there are around 120 or so photos in all. I took them at the two hotels that the skaters were staying at throughout the week and a half I was there!!!

Vanessa
:D :D :D

Kara Bear

Final Flight
whooops, I guess your site has been busy...geocities isn't allowing access right now.

indiaskye1

Rinkside
Apparently my Worlds website is getting a lot of traffic right now, so occasionally Yahoo shuts down the site for an hour ... it's stupid, but there is nothing I can do about it.

So if you can't get on the website then please try back later ... the pictures (all of them candids) are well worth it ... ;)

And Sherry --- I will e-mail you later, okay??? I've been so busy since I got back from Worlds what with unpacking, scanning all my pictures, putting together the website ... and I still have to write my reports! Add to that the fact that I have a really nasty cold right now ... :eek:

Vanessa

Lynn226

On the Ice
Hi, Vanessa!

No problem! Everything looks great!

Take care of that cold! Here in the USA we tell people to eat chicken soup.

Take care!

Sherry

Vera80

Spectator
Great pictures, Vanessa ;) It's a shame I was unable to go there... argh. Anyway, would you like to post the link at Six-Zero? We can use some hot pictures there anytime ;)