CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

charmblade

Final Flight
Time to re-watch "Blades of Glory"!

Yep, I totally did that last weekend. All the Worlds coverage made me need to rewatch it. And I even got my husband to watch it with me and he thought it was hilarious.

anyanka

Record Breaker
Yep, I totally did that last weekend. All the Worlds coverage made me need to rewatch it. And I even got my husband to watch it with me and he thought it was hilarious.

For skating movies nothing beats "The Cutting Edge".

Toe pick!

For more than a decade, acrobats Besedin and Polishuk, along with the hula hoop girl Irina Grigorian, Surya Bonaly, Victor Petrenko, and Rudy Galindo, were "the guts and glue of the Collins crew." Olympic stars would come and go, but this was the spine of the show that kept people, especially families with children, coming back for more year after year.

To this day, when I ask Mrs. MM if she wants to go see the ice show, her first question is, "Is Victor Petrenko in it?" :)

PS. By the way, I think Besedin and Polishuk, and also Grigorian, still perform in Las Vegas shows, etc.

usethis2

Medalist
Holy kangaroos! Those are beyond awesome. The most beautiful swans I've ever seen on the ice. :biggrin: