Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth. | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth.

Alba

Record Breaker
Atletico is playing much better. They deserve to win IMO. First half of the match not so good realy, now it looks better.

Alba

Record Breaker
Football it's an incredible game, really. :popcorn:
Real scores at last minutes, didn't deserve that at all but that's the beauty of this game.
I hope Atletico can handle this and win in the end. :scratch:

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
Oh, I will be so sorry for Atletico if they lose the final.:no: They are a fantastic team with a great coach and they deserve the victory tonight.

Alba

Record Breaker
Ok Real scores another 2 goal. It's over for Atletico. :cry:
Not a fair result but this is football. Who scores wins.

BusyMom

Medalist
Can't say it was the best CL game but ET was definitely such a great drama. Bale paid back his 85m worth. Welsh fellas and TH fans are more happy with the result than Real fans. Ronaldo showing off his naked torso is so annoying.

BusyMom

Medalist
Roy Keane's sarcasm is the best thing happened tonight. Hope they'll hire him for the World Cup commentator.

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
Yeah, Atletico is the new Borussia. :bang:
Congratulations to Diego Simeone for everything he did with his team this season!

Alba

Record Breaker
Hope they'll do better than last time!

The team is better of course than the last time, but the opponents are stronger in this one. We're not that bad in midfield and attack, but the defense is horrible.
I'm afraid we'll not pass the group tbh.:slink:

LRK

Record Breaker
The team is better of course than the last time, but the opponents are stronger in this one. We're not that bad in midfield and attack, but the defense is horrible.
I'm afraid we'll not pass the group tbh.:slink:

What?! That sounds downright... unnatural...