Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth. | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth.

LRK

Record Breaker
3-1.

I turned around (I sit on the floor in front of the TV so that I can see something) and Sassi was sitting up in the sofa and taking notice. :)

BusyMom

Medalist
ha 3-1. Here we go the famous fireworks.

The Aussies did better on the second half but Cahill (I got his name wrong earlier) needs major help though.

Need to get some sleep. Long day tomorrow. Have a good night all.

LRK

Record Breaker
Good night, BusyMom! Here's hoping for a new day with great football tomorrow!

Alba

Record Breaker
ha 3-1. Here we go the famous fireworks.

The Aussies did better on the second half but Cahill (I got his name wrong earlier) needs major help though.

Need to get some sleep. Long day tomorrow. Have a good night all.

Good night dear. :)

Alba

Record Breaker
Buffon is injured and we still don't know if he's going to play tonight. Olè!:slink:

Alba

Record Breaker
Not just Buffon but Sirigu? :eek:

The latest news is your team will start with Perin. I like the kid better than Sirigu actually.

No Sirigu is Ok and he is going to play. Perin is not quite there, he often does stupid thing but he's got talent.

Good luck for both teams. I don't really care who will win as long as both team go on to the next round.

Idem. :thumbsup:

BusyMom

Medalist
:eek:hwell: Hight-light: Columbian celebration after the goal. *yawn* Did Greece players forget the score? What's wrong with those wasting time tactics? :disapp:

LRK

Record Breaker
3-0 to Columbia.... Well-deserved, methinks.

It was when I was checking my TV-Guide today that I realised that... there are four matches today! (Yes, I realise I'm probably the last person to find out. ;) ) That's just... insane. Four matches?! I'll have to content myself by taking a shower today then - my planned luxurious bath is cancelled... Sigh.

LRK

Record Breaker
:eek:hwell: Hight-light: Columbian celebration after the goal. *yawn* Did Greece players forget the score? What's wrong with those wasting time tactics? :disapp:

They're Greece - what did you expect? (No, not a fan... ;) )

BusyMom

Medalist
They're Greece - what did you expect? (No, not a fan... ;) )
Something like..Garatasaray. :laugh: At least Columbia stepped up their game after 2nd goal. James Rodriguez is hot though. ;)
http://static.squarespace.com/stati...46e08fbad47/1355773017339/James Rodriguez.jpg
Unfortunately...way way too young. :biggrin:

Like I told you before, Asian always got the short straw. First match started at 11pm. Last match will last until 10am. Insane!:bang:

Oh..they kept Suarez on the bench!

https://twitter.com/KICKTV/status/477878870373199872/photo/1

BusyMom

Medalist
Forlan is still Forlan. :laugh:

Why Uruguay's jerseys have to be that tight? :think: (ha..itv commentator said the same thing while I typed that :laugh:)

LRK

Record Breaker
1-1!

A question I have re clothing of a player - why one red and one blue shoe? Deliberate fashion statement? Or accidental mismatch?